Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Alien Spotlight

UNIDENTIFIED RACES

double.jpg

Don't have name and info of this race which appeared in the episode : Journey to Babel

I've seen the episode several times, and noticed a metallic sheen in the color. The credits listed them as "The Little Copper Ambassadors," and I made a theory after the 5th time I saw it. At first I called them "Copperheads," but that seemed too prejudice. I theorized that they are from Coridan, The Planet in which the Federation negotiated a seat in their council during the Episode. Since they are short, and looked black, I now refer to them as the "Coridanian Pygmies."- Thanks to Jon Powell, Trekkie Extraordinaire

dog.jpg

I guess nobody knows about this dog appeared in : The enemy within

whois.jpg

This is not a race, it's a puppet used by the the small alien Balok, in the episode "The Carbomite Maneuver" which was aired on Nov.10, 1966. There was a race named the First Federation. They sent Balok to find out Starfleet's intentions

Thanks to Joe Drabek, Jim, Mike Robinson, Danny Linehan, Loskene, Mike Yamiolkoski, JOSEPH W DOUGHERTY, MS KATHOLYN H JOHNSON, Tom Mesilane

thecage2.jpg

Very difficult now. This race showned for two seconds to Cpt. Pike in The CAGE But, i've info now. This is a "Anthropoid Ape". It was played by Janos Prohaska who is best known as creating and playing the Horta. A better view of this same ape is later when Pike pulls the Keeper into the cage...and the Keeper turns into the ape. "Now stop this illusion or I'll twist your neck off!" - Very Thanks to George Kuhr - USS Joshua UFPI

Yeah,I always wanted a dog like that. :blink: I spent most of a night flipping through the Star trek Encyclopedia attempting to find that dog and learn the name of its species.My efforts were fruitless. B)