Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Underwire Bra Dispute Causes Woman To Miss Her Flight

No all GOOD I love all the different personalities :cold: (Van Roy moment) gives you an idea who and who not to invite to a topless beach :b-day: . I would probably be required to wear a top :cold:

I was pat down a few times. I tried telling the people that I was a guy, but they still tried to cop a feel...

I feel violated.

flying it such a hassle these days i did not have fun when i flew with my then 2mo old baby last november people behind me actually complained i was taking too long, although it isnt my fault i had to take everything out of the diaper bad seperate it put the car seat through then fold the stroller put that through and somehow take my shoes off and put them on without dropping my kid, although i couldnt imagine if they wanted to check my bra on top of all that i would have gone insane!!!

i guess i can understand that they want to make sure it really is an underwire and nothing else, although they should give fair warning and offer privacy before ever touching cause yeah although i dont mind getting undressed infront of other women getting touched is still different

although i dont mind getting undressed infront of other women getting touched is still different

Amen to that. This is the difference between guys and gals, we are taught early on that we invite people to touch. And if you are brought up the way I was touching of the breasts or upper inner thigh is sexually connotated. Thats an EXTREMELY difficult connotation to dispell for the sake of a pat down. were theyy to say we want to check your bra I'd say take me to a private are I will take off for you and youcan use a handmetal detector on me to check I have remove everything.

If they don't like that I would a) go to the media, :b-day: litigate for the price of the journey I was to have made, which was negated by their refusal. So long as you make an attempt to accomodate they shouldn't be able to refuse. And and they can do a police check via a cop should they want. I'll come up unknown.

Boobies!!!

That is all you have to say, Roy. I was hoping for more than boobies. :rolleyes: