Sign in to follow this  
hernang7542

Petition - Dump the Enterprise Season 3 theme

I'm getting increasingly irritated by the new remix of Faith of the Heart for the Enterprise theme. I was willing to accept the ballad when Enterprise first aired as an interesting choice. The new "upbeat" remix is just awful, and we Star Trek fans should let the producers know how we feel.

I have started a petition to voice this opinion. Please lend your signature/support if you agree:

http://www.petitiononline.com/ent3BnB/petition.html

It's this kind of attitude that got it changed in the first place. In no one does it sound "Disco" like. At first, I couldn't stand it, but now I love it. I sincerely hope you don't do this, or next thing we know, we might have a rap song for the theme. :blink:

I singed the petition to Paramount to give ST5 back to Bill so he could fix it up and release it as a DE, what did that get me? Squat!

I don't think it will do any good and besides, I have been waging a war with the SSTC to get them to stop what they are trying to do to change ENT. Imo, to sign it causes me become one of them and I won't do that, sorry.

im with alterego. i cant sign it either, its because of too many people complaining about didly things that it got changed to begin with, and causing problems for the show. im just hoping they keep the show on for at least the usual seven year run.

im with alterego. i cant sign it either, its because of too many people complaining about didly things that it got changed to begin with, and causing problems for the show. im just hoping they keep the show on for at least the usual seven year run.

now that you mention that, you are both right. it IS because of all the complaints. whoops. should have though before acting.

i think we should just accept what the producers have done, and appreciate the fact that it is god damn frikn hard work to turn out a drama every week and their bound to get something wrong. True, I have only heard the theme from a post here, but I really dont care either way, so long as their is a Trek series being made. I support the entire franchise un-conditionaly.

If you have serious complaints about the show there is only one thing you can do that will work: Not watch it. If its going to peeve you off, then dont watch it.

i think we should just accept what the producers have done, and appreciate the fact that it is god damn frikn hard work to turn out a drama every week and their bound to get something wrong.  True, I have only heard the theme from a post here, but I really dont care either way, so long as their is a Trek series being made.  I support the entire franchise un-conditionaly.

Nicely said...

You know, I really don't like the theme remix (i hate it with a passion actually), but it really isn't the life and blood of the show. Enterprise has progressed with its quality throughout the last season and at the start of this one. I watch it for the show...not the damn theme song. If it bothers you, just go get some food and drink when it plays!

i must say thought that i recorded "anomoly" and have seen it 3 times, and they new song is actually growing on me. i dont like it, but i dont hate it anymore. ive even started singing along again after the shock of first hearing it in "the xindi". its actually not thaaaaaaaaat bad.

well, i have an idea for all those people that HATE the song....lets make a song....especially for Enterprise and then record it and send it to Rick and Brannon!!!!

They've got nothing better to do, "because they cant make a series", so lets take up their time.

Or even better, why dont we make a series of our own?

WHY? because it is too hard, i suppose you would like it if we have no trek????????

oh, the theme songs annoying me, lets (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) about it :blink:

Edited by trekzone