Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What Piercing Are You?

You Are an Eyebrow Piercing

eyebrow.jpg

You are unique, quirky, and more than a little eccentric.

You cultivate the weirder sides of your personality, and you don't mind sharing them.

Ever since you were a kid, you've had strong opinions. You've never been like everyone else, and you're okay with that.

And you've always been able to tell people exactly what you think - even when they don't want to hear it.

You love to create, dream, imagine, and communicate. You live in your own universe.

And unlike most people who live in their own little world, you're happy to invite anyone in!

I had a very unpleasant surprise when I Googled the piercing in the previous post. :Hmmm...::Hmmm...:

You Are a Lip Piercing

lip.jpg

You are rebellious and defiant. You resist conforming and following rules.

You're the type to get pierced anywhere you want, and you're not taking your piercings out for anyone!

Reflective and philosophical, you've spent a lot of time thinking about how you'd like to live your life.

And it just so happens that your preferred lifestyle is pretty far outside the mainstream.

While people may find you standoffish, you aren't necessarily rude, mean, or judgmental.

You just don't try to fit in. And that's enough to scare most people away!

What Piercing Are You?

Phew, I'm glad I'm not a Prince Albert.

I had a very unpleasant surprise when I Googled the piercing in the previous post. :Hmmm...::Hmmm...:

OUCH!!! Holy (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) *poopie*! What kind of crazy (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't) would want to do that?

Hehe, sorry guys. I just googled it and every top result is quite graphic, isn't it? Sorry about that :Hmmm...: .

One does wonder, though...when it's removed, does the stream go in three directions? :Hmmm...:

Gives a whole new meaning to "Prince Albert In A Can"

Anyway...

You Are a Monroe Piercing

You are glamourous, sophisticated, and very classy.

You're the type to think carefully before getting any sort piercing or tattoo.

You are naturally charming. People find you to be very alluring.

Your manners are impeccable, and you always have something witty to say.

While you look like you're high maintenance, you have simple tastes.

You're a homebody who often rather curl up with a book than go out.

You cultivate the weirder sides of your personality, and you don't mind sharing them.

Ever since you were a kid, you've had strong opinions. You've never been like everyone else, and you're okay with that.

And you've always been able to tell people exactly what you think - even when they don't want to hear it.

You love to create, dream, imagine, and communicate. You live in your own universe.

And unlike most people who live in their own little world, you're happy to invite anyone in!

You Are a Belly Button Piercing belly-button.jpg

You are a complete exhibitionist. You thrive on attention from strangers.

You're proud of your body, and you love to show it off!

You are outgoing and very friendly. You love a good party.

Gregarious and unreserved, you will start up a conversation with anyone about anything.

While you're a social butterfly, you still take time to take care of yourself.

You are at the top of your game, and it shows. Both your body and mind are in great shape!

You Are a Lip Piercing

lip.jpg

You are rebellious and defiant. You resist conforming and following rules.

You're the type to get pierced anywhere you want, and you're not taking your piercings out for anyone!

Reflective and philosophical, you've spent a lot of time thinking about how you'd like to live your life.

And it just so happens that your preferred lifestyle is pretty far outside the mainstream.

While people may find you standoffish, you aren't necessarily rude, mean, or judgmental.

You just don't try to fit in. And that's enough to scare most people away!

click

eyebrow.jpg

And unlike most people who live in their ow

You Are a Monroe Piercing

You are glamourous, sophisticated, and very classy.

You're the type to think carefully before getting any sort piercing or tattoo.

You are naturally charming. People find you to be very alluring.

Your manners are impeccable, and you always have something witty to say.

While you look like you're high maintenance, you have simple tastes.

You're a homebody who often rather curl up with a book than go out.