Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Signatures; what do people like?

I was looking at my signature today and realised it needed upgrading. Not least because the site it represents is now defunct.

When thinking what picture shopuld replace it I imediately dismissed a heck of a lot of ideas and went for something serene. However the thought occured to me that I had no idea what other people liked, and also what makes people chose theirs.

So what is it guys?

I suppose a signature should be something that represents you, how you feel, or what you believe. I dunno, I do a bit of graphic design in my free time and I can never come up with something for a signature that I remain happy with for too long.

I like what you have up now,and I like serene. Otherwise, I agree you should go with something that represents you - whether it is scenery, Star trek or something else that speaks to you.

I understand what everyone is saying, but I am asking what types of things jump out at you about other peoples signatures.

(I am not talking about my own)

Personally, I notice things that are funny or original more than I notice artistic or scenic unless there are unicorns or fairies etc such as Madame Butterfly's siggie.

Right now I could tell you what MB, GOMH and Indy have as their siggies if that helps.