Sign in to follow this  

anyone else see this movie? I went and watched it yesterday and I thought it was pretty good, but not as good as I hoped it would be. It does have some funny scenes though. There is also a scene where Ben Stiller is watching the Trek episode "Arena", you get to see Kirk fighting the Gorn

My girlfriend went to see this (and a big reason was because of her Robert Downing Jr. actor crush that was sparked by Iron Man). According to her it's hilarious through and through and was the only new movie worthy of dethroning her favorite new movie (Dark Knight) from the top slot.

She mentioned there was a Trek reference in the movie...interesting. (She's not a trekkie but I've been converting her. She considers herself an underinformed Trekkie at the moment, having only seen the first two seasons of TNG...I know she should have seen more by now since we've been dating almost 2 years, but most of it at this point has been long distance, so we have to do it over the internet with webcams simultaneously.)

:superhappy: I tried to keep from making a run-on! I even left out information so as not to ramble so much...!