Sign in to follow this  
Android girl

star trekking by the firm

That was written & performed by The Firm as in the English rock band who wrote albums The Firm and Mean Business...

THIS "The Firm"...

???

OMG that's funny!!! :Hmmm...: I love it!!! :biggrin:

"There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow..." :superhappy:

That line will probably be stuck in my head for a few days. :rolleyes:

I've always found that song obnoxious and annoying. And not in the good way.

Different strokes for different folks.

I love it! Thanks Android girl for sharing it. :superhappy:

i have that song on my ipod every time i need a good giggle i play it you would not belive some of the trek songs you can find on i tunes. and it does tend to get stuck in your head

Edited by Android girl

hahahaha I always liked this one, first heard it on a Dr. Demento album. Cant remember if it was the 20th or 25th anniversary albums but still.. And I never knew there was a Claymation vid to go with it. Thanks muchly for posting,Android girl! :blink:

Edited by Yillara Skye

There are other vids, too. Have you seen the one synced with TAS footage? Don't view it if you don't wanna see bare body parts, though...some parts (like kirk on top of a naked anime girl) were spliced in. :blink:

I absolutely love this song. It's hilarious. The second time I saw the video was the first time I showed to a friend, we were both in tears by the time it was over.

the rest of my friends, though, wonder what I'm smoking when I play this song. they just don't get it.

The song is kinda fun to listen to every 6 months or so. Not sure if I like this particular video though. I think I've seen others that I like better.