Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Vulcan techniques and you

What Vulcan technique would you rather learn?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What Vulcan technique would you rather learn?

• Neck pinch
    • Mind meld
    • Ability to keep a straight face when someone tells a joke (repress emotions)
    • Other

Hello, I'm back. I didn't mean to stay away for too long but there was a death in the family. My grandfather died so I didn't feel like chatting. I'll try not to stay away too long again.

I voted for the Neck Pinch because I would love to do that technique on someone who is behaving like an idiot in my presence or in public. :laugh:

The Mind Meld would be to risky. You never know what you would see in there. :dude:

Hello, I'm back. I didn't mean to stay away for too long but there was a death in the family. My grandfather died so I didn't feel like chatting. I'll try not to stay away too long again.

sry bought your grandad

Well,not that the neck pinch wouldn't come in handy from time to time :klingon: ,but I would rather have the Vulcan ability to enter a deep meditative state for short periods of time,thus eliminating the need for hours of normal sleep.

Neck pinch would be top of my list it could come in handy at any time especially if your boss is giving you grief :devil: