Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

star_rose

The Playing Card Test

What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future

Right now you are facing some major difficulties, especially in the financial arena.

Your emotions are currently tied to a close friend or confidant. You have known this person for a long time.

Your closest friend is a great woman. She could be your sister, wife, girlfriend - or just a woman you've known for a long time.

The near future will bring a new competitor or rival - in business or love. This person may seem like a friend at first.

Beware of some very bad news. This may mean the loss of someone close - or the loss of a close relationship.

:shocked:

- I hope that Brent will remain my friend on myspace -

:)

http://www.blogthings.com/theplayingcardtest/

Right now you are focusing on friendships, relationships, and interpersonal connections.

Your emotions are currently tied to success. You've either had some unexpected success or an unexpected lack of success.

Your closest friend is someone you've had a falling out with recently. If you don't resolve your problems, you will lose the friendship.

The near future will bring you peace, interesting travel, a simpler way of life, and eventually a deep partnership.

Beware of some very bad news. This may mean the loss of someone close - or the loss of a close relationship.

Right now is a time of warning and caution for you.

Your emotions are currently tied to a close friend or confidant. You have known this person for a long time.

Your closest friend is a great woman. She could be your sister, wife, girlfriend - or just a woman you've known for a long time.

The near future will bring you a lot of money - or a person with a lot of money - into your life. This money will bring greed along with it.

Right now you are focused on your internal emotions, including a bit of pain and suffering.

Your emotions are currently tied to a trusted woman in your life. She is just, and she has your best interests at heart.

Your closest friend is someone you've had a falling out with recently. If you don't resolve your problems, you will lose the friendship.

The near future will involve an important message. This message will arrive via a letter, email, package, or gift.

Beware of being discouraged. A large business success or new love is finally coming your way.

cards.png

Right now is a time of warning and caution for you.

Your emotions are currently tied to a specific wish. If you can get rid of a few obstacles in your life, this wish will come true.

Your closest friend has been fantastic... as long as you're not romantically involved. Whenever you have a sweetie, your friend seems to get distant and jealous.

The near future will bring you a lot of money - or a person with a lot of money - into your life. This money will bring greed along with it.

Beware of petty arguments and quarrels. Don't fight with your friends or family over trivial matters.

The Playing Card Test

Right now you are focused on your internal emotions, including a bit of pain and suffering.

Yes

Your emotions are currently tied to success. You've either had some unexpected success or an unexpected lack of success.

Lot's of unexpected success  :superhappy:

Your closest friends bring you high social status. You run with a popular, wealthy, attractive crowd.

My friend's Ben and Co. are big inspirations and very wealthy!

The near future will involve an important message. This message will arrive via a letter, email, package, or gift.

I will recieve a letter from University, a text message off my Mentor Coach and a gift from my dead friend's brother (Rickie-Alan)

Beware of trouble in love. You may lose a romantic relationship, but you will be able to move on.

I won't hear off my summer-love, Ferchis :whistling:

What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future cards.png

Right now is a time of warning and

caution for you.

Your emotions are currently tied to a specific wish. If you can get rid of a few obstacles in your life, this wish will come true.

The near future will bring you peace, interesting travel, a simpler way of life, and eventually a deep partnership.

Beware of a cruel woman who will first befriend you and then betray you.

...... KINDA SOUNDS LIKE MY PAST IMO :b-day: