Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

THEY'RE NOT PLAYING VOYAGER ANYMORE!

UPN isn't airing Voyager anymore! I went to watch it the past couple of days and it's not on, they put on Becker instead. I'm a huge Voyager fan and this makes me furious. What do you think?

Edited by Captain Holland

Same thing happened here. It's getting harder to find Star Trek on the air now, both ds9 and voyager aren't shown in my location and TOS is shown at like 2 in the morning on scifi channel. Hopefully some of the shows will make their way on spike tv so we can enjoy some good reruns.

Calm down, Captain Holland, all of us are seeing UPN drop the VOY re-runs AKA "5 Flights a Week". Cyphrx, here's the deal:

2 years before DS9 came out, I used to watch TOS all the time on my local channel, in syndication. Shortly there after, I found TNG. I'd watch TNG every week night and the new episode on Saturday nights. Then DS9 came out on Saturday as well, so I'd have TOS, TNG, DS9, 3 hours of Trek in a row on Saturday nights.

Then, TOS vanished. Eventually found out it dissapeared to SCI-FI.

After TNG finished it's run, it vanished too, later to turn up on TNN, which has now become Spike TV.

When DS9 finished it's run, where I live, it ran re-runs for the summer, then vanished. There was the occasional re-runs at like 2 am, but after about a year, UPN dropped DS9 all together as they're contract ended. DS9 isn't the "well known Trek", so, sadly, it just kind'a vanished for a LONG time, still being off the air.

VOY was the first show, since TOS, to be on a network. VOY ran 7 seasons, then had re-runs every weeknight for 2 years. Then my local UPN dropped VOY. I called them and asked where VOY went, they said they're contract to air the show ended.

So, with all this said, TOS is on SCI-FI, TNG is on Spike TV, dunno why DS9 vanished like it did, but at least it's on DVD, as for VOY, I think the local UPN stations are dropping it becuase of the season sets coming out next year. Then of coarse, we have ENT on UPN.

So, really, for the moment, VOY is the only missing Trek.

UPN isn't airing Voyager anymore! I went to watch it the past couple of days and it's not on, they put on Becker instead. I'm a huge Voyager fan and this makes me furious. What do you think?

As CJLP said, for all of us across the US, Voyager has been dropped by UPN. Maybe one day one of the cable networks will pick it up. But until then we'll just have to resort to videos, and the DVD's that will be coming out in time. :tear:

Seems like for once I'm lucky NOT to have UPN. My Fox station is still running Voyager every day. :tear: I'm sure that could change though. :huh:

Stardate:213712.9

Same here.Around here Voyager comes on at 11:00 pm and DS9 comes on next at midnight.It has been that way for over a year.Fox has always had Star Trek at night ever since i can remeber.First it was TNG at 11 then DS9 at midnight.Then it was TNG at 11 and 12.Then DS9 at 11 and 12,now VOY at 11 and DS9 at 12.I guess im just lucky.

So far I still have voyager on my local fox network at midnight but I was always able to goto startrek.com to see what was coming up next as they loved to jump around alot but just lately it only lists it as being in syndication. That scares me as they just started again and I bet after it runs threw it will stop I hope not.

I'm lucky because in Australia on a cable channel called TV1

http://www.tv1.com.au/img/guide/tv1.gif

It has TOS, TNG, DS9, and VOY on saturdays.

ENT is on a network channel called channel nine.

http://www.rvib.org.au/support/images/Channel9Logo.gif

It's on at 1:00 AM on Wednesdays so I tape it.

I'm so lucky! B)

I have pity for all of you though. :blink: