Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Chekotay and 7 of 9

That pairing always puzzled me.They have no obvious chemistry,as you say essoq.

I wouldn't bet on them remaining together for very long after Voyager's return home.This is perhaps the most absurd couple in Star Trek,after Troi and Worf..now there was a ridiculous pairing(even Marina Sirtis admitted that she thought Deanna Troi would never find Worf physically attractive,in Star Trek:The Magazine).

Well I disagree about Troi and Worf. Worf's the sexiest guy on TNG! Troi was crazy to go back to Riker. :bow: :o

About half way through Season 7, we had the episode "Human Error" where Seven explores her emotions with a holodeck program, including a holographic Chakotay as a possible love interrest.

As the series came to a close, we had the episode "Natural Law". In this episode, Chakotay and Seven are stranded on an alien world. Having Chakotay stranded on the alien world with Seven, instead of someone else, was to hint at a possible relationship. (Some believe, anyway.)

In "Endgame", Chakotay and Seven were on, what, they're 2nd date?

My point is, they had just started dating, they weren't even in a deep relationship. Love at first sight, in a manner of speaking, except much later. :tear: Anywho, it's not like they were just "magically" in a deep relationship, so why did this bug so many people? My only complaint was that Seven stole Janeway's man. :huh:

Me too. After being in the "NEW WORLD" Chakotay and Janeway should have come together.

But maybe because of strong antimosity of the actors this never happened.

I agree about Chakotay and Janeway. With those two, you saw the chemistry, you saw the flirtation and the attraction. It was evident. There was no such thing (that I noticed) between Chakotay and Seven.

I agree about Chakotay and Janeway.  With those two, you saw the chemistry, you saw the flirtation and the attraction.  It was evident.  There was no such thing (that I noticed) between Chakotay and Seven.

Remember Seven of 9's first appearances on Voyager, when she was still Borg on the episode Scorpion? Remember the blatant hostility between her and Chakotay during the time that he was in charge of the ship, while Janeway was recuperating from her injuries?.....who would have ever thought that those two would EVER end up together!!! : :tear:

I always thought Chakotay and Janeway would make a good couple  :huh: :huh: :tear:

Ditto!!!! :force:

A much better couple than Seven and Chakotay.Anybody could see that Janeway and Chakotay were very attracted to one another.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chakotay and Janeway still hook up now that they aren't stranded together on the same ship, and that she isn't her commanding officer. This is assuming of course that Seven and Chakotay don't work out.

I am also one of the many people who say Janeway and Chuckles make the better couple :huh:

I can't understand why the producers, writers (or who ever is responsible for that :tear: ) could have the idea of SEVEN and Chuckles... It just seems... wrong to me. But that's just my opinion, no offense meant :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardreamer, what do you mean by "new world"?

There was this episode where Janeway and Chakotay decided to stay on a planet because of a disease. Wasn' it called NEW WORLD?

Sorry if my bad memory abandoned me.

Chakotay + 7 of 9 for me came too quick, does not fit and I don't like it !!!!

i think they don't have any chemistry at all

I agree and to be perfectly honest with the group I never saw good chemistry between any of the characters except Janeway & Q, now there was a match made in heaven.

i think they don't have any chemistry at all

I agree and to be perfectly honest with the group I never saw good chemistry between any of the characters except Janeway & Q, now there was a match made in heaven.

Now there is a good idea for a new series! :tear:

Stardreamer, what do you mean by "new world"?

There was this episode where Janeway and Chakotay decided to stay on a planet because of a disease. Wasn' it called NEW WORLD?

Sorry if my bad memory abandoned me.

Chakotay + 7 of 9 for me came too quick, does not fit and I don't like it !!!!

There's an ENT episode called "Strange New World". I believe you're referring to "Resolutions" from late Season 2.

As for Chakotay & Seven, how can it have come too quick if they had just started dating? Besides, we allready knew that Seven was interrested in Chakotay.

Who else thinks they have no chemistry? B)  :borg:

This couple makes me shake my head in confusion...what writer,what grand high muck-a-muck thought this pairing was a good idea?What could Seven and Chakotay possible have in common,other than being shipmates and otherwise unattached to another crew member?There is nothing here on which to base a relationship.This couple just comes off as being so fake,and forced.Chakotay and Janeway were a far more natural pairing,as they were obviously attracted to one another.They also have much more in common with one another,than Seven and Chakotay.Bad decision here by the writers.