Sign in to follow this  
Android girl

saerpidon

i cant remeber the name for this ep. but spock bones and kirk try to warn a plant of a supernova to find the people already knew and since they dont have space travel the pulled a time travel and when to it's own past. bones and spock end up going to a fozen tundra were they meet a young woman who was traped there by a tyrant. spock ends up mating with her and he tragicly has to go back and she cant come with out killing her. this story contuines in a book were it turns out spock left something behind besides her to the point he kocked her up. she looked human but had copper based blood. his perfect mate bio wise i mean an entire race of beings that seem to have evoled to be half valcon half human naturly. spock has never had any other kids does his duel nature provent him from easly having healthy children or does he just refuse to be a father. spock himself was a test tube baby as there is no way his parents could have had him with out alot of help and playing with DNA eugenics. sorry if this makes no sense im on alot of clod an flu meds right now.

this is a polite debate please dont fight over it i think it's just fun to brain storm. than you. personly i think spocks childhood sucked so bad plus his father issues(you know he has them) made him very leary about have kids of his own the old i dont want to screw up my kids like my parents screwed up me aggument.

The TOS episode is from season 3 and is titled "All our Yesterdays." The novels Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday are non-canon follow-ups to this episode, concerning a conceived child of Spock and Zarabeth named "Zar." (From Memory Alpha).

My first thoughts would be that Spock did have a tough childhood and may not want to be a father. He also has demonstrated great loyalty to Kirk and may feel that his best course, and most useful contribution to society, is to stay in StarFleet and later serve as an Ambassador. Remaining unmarried, and without children would make both courses easier. :D

Where is it that Spock was a test tube baby? Also, Zarbeth would have had to either twins that mated (ew) or a son that mated with her (EW!) Plus they would be the barbaric kind of Vulcans and would be more like Romulans in psychology.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy