Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambassador_klaatu

Ambassador Klaatu's Diplomatic Logs

Ambassador Klaatu's Diplomatic Log,Personal entries:

Terran date 15th,September(2003):

I had lunch today at the Megarite Embassy,sharing a table with many of my colleagues from the various non-alligned systems.Ah,things went quite well,and those Megarites!Such fine hosts!I must visit their homeworld some day,and soon.The only thing at all distressing about the luncheon was the body odor of the Mutaurian Ambassador seated next to me.While I simply adore the Mutuarians,I cannot abide their personal hygene habits (or,lack thereof).Ambassador Janus Krell of Mon Terra has asked that I carry a message to my superiors regarding the use of the Gammus Corridor through our territory within the Emerald Vortex Nebula for commercial shipping between Mon Terra and the outlier Edoan colonies.I am sure my superiors will have no reason to deny the Mon Terrans the use of this trade route.Tonight before retiring for the evening,I must send the Vulcan Ambassador a thank you for the book she sent me.I am looking forward to learning more about the philosophy of Surak.

End personal log entry.

Ambassador Klaatu's Diplomatic Log,Personal entries:

Terran date 2nd,October(2003)

I have been away for a great many days now.I was,unfortunately stricken ill and required a bit of time to fully recover.Now I am feeling fine.

It would seem that I missed a great deal of political discussion on Risa while I was absent.Hrmmm...and I call myself a diplomat!

:P