Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Worried about STF...

Greetings all. I'm kind'a worried that we have too many non-Trek forums for a STAR TREK message board. Not asking for changes, just here me out. I come here to discuss Trek, mainly in the STAR TREK section, but I see less and less discussion there, and more and more "Off Topic" discussion.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. Does anyone else feel the same? If this post seems dumb, I'm on painkillers, but did the best I can... heh :o

We have a total of 38 forums.

Off Topic Discussions and Holodeck 3: 20th & 21st Century Entertainment are Forums that are "Off Topic". Arcade Games, Risa and NFL Discussions are sub-forums that are "Off Topic".

In those forums there are 13,561 total posts which is only about 19% of the total posts (as of the time I typed this). We have almost 70,000 posts total on the board. That leaves about 56,439 On Topic posts.

OK, sorry about this thread, can't believe I wrote that, I was on pain killers. :bow: Anywho, the discussion is here if anyone wants to discuss and VBG has great points. :o

No sorry is needed.

Be careful with those pain killers though, they can become addicting.

Well, it's the shots at the hospital that were addictive. :bow: These pain pills have very BAD effects on my digestive system, so don't have to worry about getting addicted. :o Anywho, the wound has no more pain, is trying to close up now, and I got a muscle group on my side, that I haven't used in a month. Trying to get those muscles back. Switching between prescribed pills and IBprofan (spelling), depending on the pain level. Anywho, thanks for the warning all the same. :o

Well, it's the shots at the hospital that were addictive. :bow: These pain pills have very BAD effects on my digestive system, so don't have to worry about getting addicted. :o Anywho, the wound has no more pain, is trying to close up now, and I got a muscle group on my side, that I haven't used in a month.  Trying to get those muscles back.  Switching between prescribed pills and IBprofan (spelling), depending on the pain level.  Anywho, thanks for the warning all the same.  :o

This is off topic totally, but I have noticed that your Avatar isn't showing up anymore. Just thought I'd let you know.