Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Should there be a Sports forum?

Do you think there should be a sports forum?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a sports forum?

• Definately Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Definately No
    • Hate Sports

I voted maybe. How would it be organized?

It's potentially such a broad area... there are so many different sports. But almost everyone has some sport they like. In addition to football and basketball, my parents loved the Golf Channel, and knew all the European players as well as the Americans! I marvelled whenever I came home and found both the upstairs sets tuned to golf!

There would be wide use of such a forum, I think.

I voted maybe. How would it be organized?

It's potentially such a broad area... there are so many different sports. But almost everyone has some sport they like. In addition to football and basketball, my parents loved the Golf Channel, and knew all the European players as well as the Americans! I marvelled whenever I came home and found both the upstairs sets tuned to golf!

There would be wide use of such a forum,  I think.

It would be just a forum for discussion of all sports, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Football, etc...

Yes, it's that NFL forum in the Holodeck.  Why not just rename it "SPORTS"?

Sports would be better. Because it would be all sports instead of just NFL.

Edited by Captain Holland

I have been in that Forum (NFL),and as I come from England it would be nice if other sports were done e.g Football(Soccer),Snooker, as these are my two favourite sports I would be interested in talking about them, but if other sports were posted up,I would give my input into them as well as I watch alot of sports on TV here in England but as I said above those two are my favourites. :o

Yes.I have had fun reading the posts in the NFL forum on off-topic.So I say,go for it.Er,what exactly is snooker,barry?I've heard that term before from a female co-worker from Chester,UK.

Edited by captainfreeman

Do Americans not play Snooker?

The Holodeck forum is for sports and entertainment. Right now there is an NFL football subforum and subforums for other sports may be added in the future.

Feel free to start a thread in the Holodeck forum on any sport you are interested in.

B) For the record the NFL forum has become the SPORTS forum, the topics that were here about the game of Snooker have been split into a new topic and placed on the sports forum, enjoy!