Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trekkergirl220

trekkergirl220's personal logs

trekkergirl's personal logs:

Today was your average school day, quizzes, tests, and loads of hw as usual! You'd think the teachers actually enjoy making us suffer! What is this world comming too? Ok, well its not that bad, but still, I consider myself a good student and try to get my hw done right when its assigned, and I can still barely get it all done! This is too much stress on my life!

and its already only the third week of school, I feel like I've been here for at least a trimester or 2! I cannot wait till I am a senior, that will be so cool.

We had our first field hockey game today, 3-1, we won! but now I am so tired right now after being so stressed out at school, and sports, and everything that I swear I am going to lay down and take a nap and not wake up till noon on saturday. I would right more, but I can hardly keep my eyes open.

trekkergirl220 out.

startrektrekkie2003 personal log

Star log September 16

It was yoiur average school day, being bored and sore because of a knee problem. Being tired ,not getting any thing done, getting yelled at, and being scared. Not doing pe. not feeling good. thats all for now. Bye

i reponded! like, a year or two late, but sure! i like it when people respond in my blog! why don't you come here anymore?

why doesn't people respond?

74016[/snapback]

People do read you log if they have nothing to add to it they might not respond. :P

I feel so sorry for you. Alot of stuff is happening to me as well. But you know what makes me feel better? Watching Star Trek of course. It helps me to get into my own world that will help me understand myself. lol.

ohmygodsameherebutsometimesijustwatchbatmanorgilmoregirlsorsmallvilleorroswwellorjla/uorjustsomerandommovie.

why doesn't people respond?

74016[/snapback]

You aren't the same person as trekkergirl220. :flowers:

post-812-1095566621.gif