Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

about to see ENT

I'm about to see Enterprise for the first time.

It won't be from the first episode though.

I was wondering if there is anything I should know first before I watch ENT.

Then there's the temporal cold war, and the Andorians, and that the Klingons are not TOS Klingons, and, oh yeah, the Vulcans act a little strangely.

Nah, you don't need to know any of that.

:o

Quick out

Also, this is humanity's first trip out into deep space. There is a contentious relationship with the Vulcans, many humans believe that the Vulcans have been holding humanity back and have limited our ability to grow. Many humans don't trust Vulcans and the Vulcans seem to look "down their noses" at humanity.

What's the episode you are going to watch (or have you may have already seen by the time you read this)?

OK, I'm going to give you a full "run down" of events without spoiling individual episodes.

The Enterprise mission starts off with first contact with the Klingons and getting involved with something called the "Temporal Cold War".

The show is fairly episodic, so it's not like there's a big story arc to catch up on.

They've made first contact with classic races such as the Klingons, Romulans, and Andorrians. First Contact with the Vulcans was shown in the movies, but not saying which one nor how, you'll just have to be surprised. :bow:

As for story arcs, there's really only one durring seasons 1 and 2, and that's the TCW - AKA - Temporal Cold War.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us. :o

Also, what episode will be your first?

...and that the Klingons are not TOS Klingons...

I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean by appearance or by race? If you're referring to race, I assure you, they are the same Klingons as TOS. TOS just had a poor budget. hehe

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Also, what episode will be your first?

I'm not sure. I think it will be either Horizon or The Breach. Although it could be a different episode.

If you have the ability to pick which episodes you are going to see (like downloads) I highly suggest getting "Carbon Creek". That was episode 2 of season 2. Great episode.