Sign in to follow this  
chimei01

Star trek: Enterprise

A lot of folks seem to have moved from griping about VOY and turned on ENT. And with season three, they've added the words Star Trek to the title.

So my question is, does Enterprise deserve to be added to the list of other series titled Star Trek: ______?

In my humble opinion, it should have had it all along. I was hooked from Broken Bow. I think it's a fine addition to the franchise and look forward to another five years with the crew of NX-01.

Let me know what you think...Chimei

:bow:

ah, but according to the "out-of-date" sh#@!y advertisers its now called Star Trek: ENterprise..it doesnt matter what the show says, its the advertisers that determine a show.....

(can you tell i hate advertisers?) :bow:

Stardate:213699.9

I agree it should of had the name to begin with.But be that as it may i think it fully deserves being assosiated with the Star Trek name

I agree with Geramino, they should have started it off with Star Trek at the begining. Well they didn't so I think we should all get used to it, it is a good series though so I'm not too bothered what it's called as long as it's good.

ah, but according to the "out-of-date" sh#@!y advertisers its now called Star Trek: ENterprise..it doesnt matter what the show says, its the advertisers that determine a show.....

(can you tell i hate advertisers?) :bow:

Well, advertises bug the crap out of me, so I don't much care for them. :bow: The opening credits, part of the show, call it ENTERPRISE, thus, that's the title of the show, none of this tacky Star Trek Enterprise stuff that the advertisers are doing.