Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Jeff Cook - Guitar player for Alabama

This is a picture that Luvin1stdegree has wanted me to post ever since I went to the concert, it's from the program that they gave out after the concert. I was too lazy to scan it so she did and has given me the pic to post.

This is Jeff Cook, Alabama's lead guitarist and fiddle player. He is a huge Trekkie and even owns a TV channel in Fort Payne Alabama named Star Base One.

jeffcook.jpg

Thanks for finally getting around to it, VBG! LOL...you know. before I met you, I NEVER would have imagined in my wildest dreams that Alabama would be linked to Star Trek. I guess I have to just start believing you when you say you can link anything I throw at you to either Trek or Elvis!! Keep up the good work.

Thats so cool! And what a great guitar! We need to get him in here to join our little piece of Trek fun.

I've actually been in contact with him, he told me that with the Alabama Farewell tour right now he doesn't have a lot of free time online but if time permits he may stop by.

I don't know if anyone here plays guitar but if you like Jeff's, you can check out his website at www.jeffcookenterprises.com. He designs and builds custom guitars and there is info on his site about ordering.