Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What if you had...

What if you found a gennie (work with me :) ), and he offered you one wish or a time machine of your design? Would you go for the wish or the time machine? If the time machine, what would it look like?

Me, I would wish for a time machine, but with a catch. It'd be a space/time ship with 9 levels - a saucer with a small engineering section comming out of the back and a 4 engine propolsion system that would create artificial wormholes. I know, nice fancy time machine! :) If he wouldn't let me have a time ship with all the bells and whistles, I'd go for a time machine styled like the Stargate with a small "device" for getting back. :clap:

Anywho, would you choose the wish or the time machine?

NOTE: The wish can be ANYTHING. :lol:

Let me see... The wish can be anything?

I would wish for more unlimited number of more wishes and then I would wish me a time machine :clap: :)

Ok, just kidding. I would pick the wish.

I would wish that I would live in the Star Trek universe, on the Enterprise E. *sigh* That would be my only wish :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

2379. After the Enterprise got repaired after the happenings of Nemesis. I would not want to be on this ship when the Borg come :)

And I would not want to watch the happenings during Insurrection (you know, Anij :clap: )...

So I pick the life after Shinzon :) :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

If the time machine, what would it look like?

A Police Box that is bigger on the inside than it is outside.

A police box? I'm not sure what you mean...

This is a police box (It is a telephone box linked directly to the police):

Click for Spoiler:

other29.jpg

As tempting as having a Time Machine would be..I would pick a wish instead..A Time Machine can't get me into the Star Trek Universe...

My wish would be to live in the TOS Star Trek universe...On the original Enterprise..

I would pick the wish and wish for the power and inteligence of the Q for a week as absolte power curups absoltly so then I would have the power to make star trek tech. posable and cure the sick and of cource make myself rich. :clap:

I'd go for the wish.

World peace,brothers and sisters.I'd give it to you if only I could.

I'd go for the wish.

That's sweet,admiralpeewee....(peewee,hehehehe....)

Me,I'm a bit more selfish....I'd wish to be magically transported into the Star Trek universe.Even if I was just some relic from the 21st-century who didn't understand anything about the tech,it would be so cool to be on a Federation planet.

I'd wish for a Time Machine then go into the future and get the Lottery Numbers, then I would be Rich,Rich,Rich.

:bow:

I'd go for the wish.

Peewee,

What if the genie happpens to be the evil one from the movies? Then Hitler wins WWII and, voila, world peace!

Be careful what you wish for...

Personally, I take the time machine. Anyone for a Delorean? :bow:

I'd go for the wish.

Peewee,

What if the genie happpens to be the evil one from the movies? Then Hitler wins WWII and, voila, world peace!

Be careful what you wish for...

Personally, I take the time machine. Anyone for a Delorean? :bow:

Yeah,that's the thing with geenies...from what I've learned of middle eastern mythology,they are always evil,and will never grant the wish you want.Hmmm...

Too bad i couldn't wish for a 20-30 year old Barbara Eden in that cute belly dancer outfit she used to wear...Grrrrr! :devil:

One wish,huh?Okay...A tropical island,perfect weather,financial security,and beautiful women...in other words,I'd like to be a banana republic dictator.Of course,when my people eventually revolted I'd like to cut one of those sweet deals with the UN and spend the rest of my days in the south of France lounging on the beach,a drink in my hand,etc,etc. :force:

Too bad i couldn't wish for a 20-30 year old Barbara Eden in that cute belly dancer outfit she used to wear...Grrrrr! :devil:

Speaking of Genies...If you ever wanted to own your very own 'jeannie' bottle check out this site..I own 2 of them and they are beautiful..I was hoping they would come with a jeannie but they didn't..Believe me..I looked..!! :force:

Jeannie's Bottle

Edited by spacetigger

To see earth out from space, maybe from the ISS would be my wish.

Or a beer with Scott Bakula :force:

Hard to decide, in real live both of them would do me no good.

To be in zero gravitity surely I would vomit, I even can't stand to be in a boat. But perhaps I could add gravitity to my wish. But to be honest for being in space I would accept some invconvenience.

And my husband wouldn't be lucky with wish no. 2.