Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

I have to share this..

I was just told that a man went to a Food Lion gorcery store and purchased $150 worth of groceries.

When he paid for his groceries he gave the cashier a $200 bill with Bill Clinton's face on it. THe cashier gave the man $50 change! :) :clap:

I think the school system in that location need to answer a couple of questions!

I don't get it. :clap:

The man used a $200 bill with Bill clinton's picture on it. First, there is no $200 bill in U.S. currency. Second if there was such a thing it is against the law for a living person to be the portrait on any US currency (Including Postage stamps).

Since there is no such thing as a $200 bill the cashier should never have accepted it.

I don't get it. :)

The man used a $200 bill with Bill clinton's picture on it. First, there is no $200 bill in U.S. currency. Second if there was such a thing it is against the law for a living person to be the portrait on any US currency (Including Postage stamps).

Since there is no such thing as a $200 bill the cashier should never have accepted it.

O, I get it. :clap: :)

Well,the cashier couldn't have been educated in Oregon.I think bevfanK will agree,our school system is among the best in the nation.Man,that's sad.I wonder,did the cashier get fired?Also,that guy who bought/stole those groceries had better not go back to that store anytime soon.

Stardate:213696.9

Unbelieveable!! :clap: Well you have to give credit though to the guy that did it.That took alot of balls to think it would work!

Second if there was such a thing it is against the law for a living person to be the portrait on any US currency (Including Postage stamps).

Really!?I did not know that.Ya learn something new everday!!!!!!

Stardate:213696.9

Unbelieveable!! :clap: Well you have to give credit though to the guy that did it.That took alot of balls to think it would work!

Second if there was such a thing it is against the law for a living person to be the portrait on any US currency (Including Postage stamps).

Really!?I did not know that.Ya learn something new everday!!!!!!

Yep, there is an attempt to get the Ten Dollar bill updated when President Reagan passes away thought to have his picture on it.

reagan_tenbill_010328_w.jpg

I didn't know it was against U.S law to have a picture of a living person on currency or stamps,here in England we have currency and stamps with the Queens head on them.

I wish we had the same law. :bow:

I can see that happening. If I were doing that kind of job, I personally wouldn't give a (whatever you usually give) if somebody passed that kind of thing off on me. In fact, I probably wouldn't notice because I'd be busy thinking about a million ways to find a new job or what I'll be doing after work. Also, it could be dangerous to try to apprehend a criminal on the spot - why not just make sure you remember as much as possible about the person so that you can describe him or her to the police later.