Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

Two questions for DS9ers

Good questions!

I don't ever remember looking at her eyes for the color, My feeling is that they are dark though. I'm thinking Brown.

Rom asking Leeta to marry him on the show?

I have to go think about this one, I don't recall a proposal though. I do remember Rom asking Sisko to marry him though... of course he meant for him to perform the ceremony but Sisko got a funny look on his face when Rom said "Will you marry me?" lol it was a funny moment.

Give me an hour or so and I'll try to think of when or if Rom proposed.

VBG, you're always my savior (lower case!) when it comes to questions. :borg2:

I think her eyes are dark, too. MA's are blue - must come from her mother. But didn't two actresses play Z?

There was no proposal on the show. In episode 20 of season 5 "Ferengi Love Songs" Rom goes to Quarks quarters with Leeta to announce they are getting married. So it the proposal happened off camera shortly before this episode begins.

So, VBG, my Great Guru -  did they live together before they married?  I really missed a lot toward the end...I haven't seen the ep you mentioned.

No, they didn't move in together until they were married. In fact in Episode 26 of season 5 "Call to Arms" Rom is discussing with Dax and O'Brien what they should do about mining the Wormhole when he mentions that he will now need to get larger quarters since he is married now.

Well,I have only seen a very few security reports on the woman Tora Ziyal,but I believe her eyes were a handsome shade of blue.I could be mistaken.My species own eyes are not so good at seeing color as are the eyes of humans.Such an unfortunate young woman.

As for the Ferengi Rom,whom I believe is now Grand Nagus...I haven't a clue about his proposal to the Bajoran Leeta.