VaBeachGuy

The Xindi

How do you rate "The Xindi"?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate "The Xindi"?

• 1. I Hated It!
    • 2. It was "Ok"
    • 3. I liked but could live without it.
    • 4. It was Great! I loved everything except...
    • 5. Wouldn't change a thing! It was AWESOME!

Remember, if you post during the week of the show please put any details in a Spoiler. Many people won't see the episode until it's Saturday airing.

I voted for #4. I loved everything except the Theme song changing. If the theme was the old one or if it had been changed last season I'd likely vote #5

Remember, if you post during the week of the show please put any details in a Spoiler. Many people won't see the episode until it's Saturday airing.

I voted for #4. I loved everything except the Theme song changing. If the theme was the old one or if it had been changed last season I'd likely vote #5

I'm in total agreement with you VBG..I voted #4..The only thing I didn't like is what they did to our opening song...It sounds real bad in my opinion..They should have left it alone..

Well it's nice to find some people who liked it. I gave it a 5 myself, the adjustment to the song I could live with. Although I might have gone with a more orchestrated song to fit the tone of the new direction.

I don't like the altered theme and.. I voted 4

Click for Spoiler:

As usual they find a way to show more skin than is necessary. That whole Vulcan pressure point technique is a thin excuse.

Edited by Admiral Kirk

I thought it was a really good ep. but not a really good season opener but enterprise is getting better just but back the old theam song or go to one like the other star trek shows.

I'm in total agreement with you VBG..I voted #4..The only thing I didn't like is what they did to our opening song...It sounds real bad in my opinion..They should have left it alone..

Stardate:213693.9

Agreed

It was Great! I loved everything except... The new theme, otherwise based on first impressions I give it an 9. -1 for the theme, what a kick butt start to the arc!

Click for Spoiler:

I liked how the MACOS snuck in quiet as church mice but Reed shook the building when he brought the shuttle in.

It was Great! I loved everything except... The new theme, otherwise based on first impressions I give it an 9. -1 for the theme, what a kick butt start to the arc!

When I gave this rating I had forgotten about the stupid boob scene, even T'Pol seemed to have a look on her face, looking at the camera and asking "Is this really necessary?" I subtract another 2 point's from my rating, it now stands at 7.

I loved every thing except the two things.

1. New Theme-the original one is more suited to the atmosphere and direction the series is taking this year. The new theme may have worked for seasons 1-2, but not 3. Its too upbeat for this season. The old theme has a very slight undertone of sadness that is overscored with a feel of hope. This, in my opinion is more suitable.

2. "The Boob Scene"-I have nothing against nudity or partial nudity if it is an integral part of the story/scene. This in my opinion it was not. There was no need for T'Pol to remove her top for Trip to reach her 5th vertebra regardless if it was the cervical, thorasic, or lumbar. Anyone who has the slightest knowledge of human anatomy can tell you this. Besides, the shot shows Trip pressing in the neck/shoulder area. Why do you need to remove you shirt for that? Oh I forgot---ratings.

Click for Spoiler:

I liked the episode " The Xindi" except the NUDE scene. I understand sex sells but did T'Pol have to remove her top. You were correct Alterego it did look like she wasn't really into the scene.

Maybe,someone should speak with Rick Berman about his choice of topics for the show. It seems to me that he is taking the show in a different direction from what it is supposed to be. :clap: