Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

THE BRIG!

I was channel flipping and found Scott Bakula on Good Day: Live. He was giving a tour of the ENT sets... They were asking all kinds of questions and everything. He even showed us the brig! It had a broken door though, probably from filming an episode.

Anywho...

Click for Spoiler:

The brig is much smaller than previous brigs, especially VOY's brig. :( It's more the size of a small bathroom. Instead of a force field, there's more of a door with translucent glass and an outer door. The set is small, but the ship is small and it's the 22nd century. The only big sets are the Bridge, Engineering, and Sickbay. :tear: Anywho, just wanted to share.

Sorry I missed it too. I would have loved seeing it. Or at least set the VCR and watched later. :tear:

Sorry I missed it too. I would have loved seeing it. Or at least set the VCR and watched later. :(

Ditto. :tear: Oh well, we'll see it soon enough! :lol:

Well, I never watch the show I found it on, I was channel flipping, saw Scott Bakula, and got lucky! :(

Anywho, I posted here instead of news becuase tomorrow night is the season premiere and becuase I didn't have a link to provide... Figured we'd be discussing it soon enough. :tear:

Sorry I missed it too. I would have loved seeing it. Or at least set the VCR and watched later. :lol:

Ditto. :tear: Oh well, we'll see it soon enough! :(

Yeah, but I love seeing the back stage stuff. The actors walking around the set out of character and all that.

Sorry I missed it too. I would have loved seeing it. Or at least set the VCR and watched later. :lol:

Ditto. :tear: Oh well, we'll see it soon enough! :(

Yeah, but I love seeing the back stage stuff. The actors walking around the set out of character and all that.

Maybe that segment of the the show will find it's way on to a future ENT DVD, er, Download special feature.

Stardate:213690.9

Yeh that would of been cool to watch.You would think they would put a force field on the brig now that they have them.Oh well

:borg2: 1000th Post!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Well, thing is, they don't have practical force fields yet, just that experrimental one that Malcolm jerry-rigged to free the crew members from the alien blob-thing in "Vox Sola". I wonder if we'll see the "force field" get developed later on in the show, hmm?