Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kahn

Sister Trek

Hey all,

I thought you might like to see a site just started up by refugees from Ten Foward at startrek.com A lot of the oldtimers are there. I'm sure a resurrected daniel jackson would be appreciated CJLP!

Thanks for the site info....

I took a look around....

some of the folks there are,well,of a questionable character :dude: I know the names from startrek.com and have had many of my posts there responded to by some of these people with off-color comments and such....

still,if it looks well moderated I may go back...

:clap:

How did you know my original StarTrek.com identity, eh?

In any event, I joined as Captain Benjamin Sisko and am waiting for a verification e-mail.

It seems like I remember you posting here someplace that you went by that name (daniel jackson).

In any event, I joined as Captain Benjamin Sisko and am waiting for a verification e-mail.

I have a habit of following you around. I went with you to startrek online, then followed you here.

I have a habit of following you around. I went with you to startrek online, then followed you here.

OIC, well, I joined. Ah, woopsy, I set verrification e-mail to go to my 2nd e-mail adress. :tear: Checking now...

Strage, the site said I'd get an e-mail within 10 mins, I registerred last night and never got one.

Well, it's your choice. Startrekfans.net seems to be different than most of the other ones out there. Stay with what works for you.