Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A Music Video

:(

I never heard it before. It goes to show how easy it is to write rock and roll; 5 or 6 sentences is all you need. For me, watching it was a guilty pleasure. :tear:

:(

I never heard it before. It goes to show how easy it is to write rock and roll; 5 or 6 sentences is all you need. For me, watching it was a guilty pleasure.  :tear:

That song was from Elvis' last movie "A Change Of Habbit" co-starring Mary Tyler Moore. I always found it to be a "charming little song" but they spiced it up to make it a little more "modern" for the re-release. Just like they did for "A Little Less Conversation" which if you haven't seen it here it is:

A Little Less Conversation. If you don't recall what happened with this song, it became Elvis' latest #1 hit just last year when it was used for a World Cup commercial and it went #1 all over the world.

The CD that it was released on, named Elv1s also went #1 all over the world for about a month. Quite a feat if you consider that Elvis had been dead at that point for 25 years, yet he had the #1 song in the world and the #1 CD in the world.