Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Know your challenging style

I took this Quiz- Know your challenging style

My Result Was: You are a level-headed person. You put a good amount of thought before getting into any situation. You try your best to sort out a matter with peace and mutual agreement. People in distress may count on your for help and advice. You strike a great balance between aggression and right action.

Take this quiz- Know your challenging style

More Quizzes on lots of topics.

My Result Was:
You plunge into challenges at every possible opportunity. People may count on you during distress, but while helping them out, you tend to be selfless and may lose out a lot. Calm down yourself and think about alternative solutions to a problem before getting peevish.

>Jm49Jmc9MQ==.jpg

My Result Was: You are a level-headed person. You put a good amount of thought before getting into any situation. You try your best to sort out a matter with peace and mutual agreement. People in distress may count on your for help and advice. You strike a great balance between aggression and right action.

mine was