Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rob39874

Captain Easom's log

Captains personal log stardate 05/06/08

Why are banks always the ones wanting to take money off you at a time when you havent got any.

As you may or may not know I'm getting married in August and have about £2,000.00 in total to still spend on it.

I go to the bank to get some money out and find out I'm £24.58 overdrawn.

So I print off a statement to see where the funds have came from and there for a overdrawn balance from 2 months ago.

So I ring the bank completley furious and ask to speak to a manager (I didnt want to spoil the agents day i work in a call centre myself) and they said to me it is listed on my monthly statement. Highly conveniant that I have never recieved this statement.

Well anyway to cut a long story short I'm going to close my accoung and go with Nat West but this the 3rd time within ayear I have changed my bank. sometimes I think that your money might be safer under my matress than in a bank.

Anyway enough ranting time for a little moan.

It's a lovely day nice sunshine lovely breeze and I'm stuck in the office doing work (or Supposed to be it's really dead.)

How come on my day off it was raining but now it is sunny :sweatdrop:

Never mind it happens to us all

will post something else soon

Ciao

Captains Log Stardate: -315447.41 Earth Date: June 12/06/2008

I finally found a website that allows me to do a proper stardate and since officially we are before ENT that could explains why it begins with a minus. http://steve.pugh.net/fleet/stardate.html There is the link for the stardate converter.

Well on to the reason why i posted as you may or may not be aware i am getting married in August with the love of my life. (It would be great if she liked the second love of my life Star Trek.)

And tomorrow happens to be my Stag do now I don't know what will happen as my Best Women has a weird sense of humour (Yeah thats right a best women.) And I thought I would have a little poll for you guys. When me and Dee were first planning on getting married a friend and star trek fan put a poll on his forum he said Should Rob be allowed a Star Trek wedding or the more traditional one.

Well out of the 10 people that voted 8 said I should have one and 2 (One was my fiancee) said no.

So in the poll section I have put a little spin on the poll and you can add your thoughts and ideas.

Now I'm going to do a little unofficial plugging.

How many of you own a Ipod or use Itunes and how many listen to podcasts. Well I reccomend Make It So. It is 2 people talking about Star Trek and it is the most funniest thing i have heard in my life. They also pick at some of the faults in Star Trek and have some points which has made some interesting points of discussion in there forums as well so if you want to check it out.

Now I'm thinking of doing a RPG it's gonna be post Nemesis, Voyager has come home. Bajor is on the verge of joining the federation. The federation is still reeling from the dominion war and trying to get back to it's roots. We all know that Picard was the first Captain of the Stargazer but what does everyone think of doing a future version of Stargazer.

Or alternativly if after the war the federation needed a ship with more teeth than the defiant and made the USS Thundermole a Prometheus class ship (As seen in Voyager) it's primary mission is exploration but can be used in battle areas.

This will be a restart of the original and have based the roleplay on a novelisation of the ship from the last time it ran.

I will post

Galatic planet and Doppelganger once I have finished the final draft on both stories in a new log I will create specifically for the stories.

So which ship would you join a rp of the USS Stargazer or Thundermole or both? I will create it and will need members but i need to know if people will join so I can get a decent crew.

Well anyway will post these things I have seen or have thought up and go for now.

Ciao

Captains log Stardate -315468.59

Well it has been over a week since my last log Last friday was my stag do and although a lot of you (Meaning Van Roy) will be interested to what was seen or where I went I'm sure that I should keep this clean so no pics coming guys lets just say it was a good night.

The sunday wasn't the best I had completley forgot how heavy some of our furniture actually was. We had orginally had some of the stuff in storage in a friends house which happened to be a flat on the top floor at least where we currently live had a lift I would have hated carrying the fridge up 7 floors.

So I'm still all aches and pains. most of my time has been now caring after my Fiancee she has come down with acute Tonsilitus and this is the first time she has been back at work since sunday.

Anyway just a quick note for everyone expecting my trivia questions this week I will post them before I head to work which will be between 9 and 9:30 am GMT so it may be earlier (or later) depending to how you normally have them.

Anyway hopefully I will have more things to post sometime soon

Ciao

Captains log Stardate -315570.08

Have you ever had a day where nothing seems to go right and everytime you try and put thing straight it gets worse.

This morning I made a comment that came out completley wrong and my fiancee thought I called her fat so realising how it could be interpreted like that I apologised. But Dee is the kind of girl who is really sensitive. So she is still upset about it and I feel a right jerk. And it's clear I have hurt her and 3 weeks before we get married thats the last thing I want to do.

I don't ever want to hurt her but sometimes it feels like everything I try and do just isn't right either in my public life or work life and it's times like this when I wonder whether all the hassle and stress I go through is actually worth it.

I have to think of someway to make it up to Dee but knowing my current luck it probably blow up in my face.

Also one of my mobile phones has broken according to the enginner who is trying to fix the phone it is something to do with the power supply as it won't power on so it may take up to 2 weeks to fix (If not longer) and until then they have given me a replacement phone but it is technically so old Noah used one when he sailed the ark only got the basic of functions it is so old you can't even change the ring tone.

Well anyway I better get off before i depress you guys

ciao