Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Some interesting pictures

Here's some interesting pics

Remember what the Trill looked like in TNG?

320x240.jpg

Here's what they tried to make Dax look like at first:

dax1.jpg

dax1a.jpg

They didn't like that so they changed to this:

dax2.jpg

They didn't like that either and we got the Dax we all know now.

Here's a Young Picard.

240x320.jpg

This is Valerie Archer on Voyager, could she be related to Cpt Archer?

320x240.jpg

Cool!I always wondered about the disimilar appearance of the Trill on TNG and Jadzia Dax on DS9..... ^_^

Picard looks great with hair! :hug:

Valerie Archer could definitely be a descendant of Jonathan Archer.... ^_^

:lol:

The problem with that being Archers relitive is that in that ep. of voyager "in the flesh" I do beleve she is not human but sp. 8472 in a simulated earth. :lol:

The problem with that being Archers relitive is that in that ep. of voyager "in the flesh" I do beleve she is not human but sp. 8472 in a simulated earth. :lol:

True (I haven't seen the episode but I started downloading it when I saw the pic) was the simulation created from Voyager's computer files though? If so she could be a real person.

I honestly think they got the files from the borg as in the ep. they did not know that voyager was in the delta quadrent not by choice.

So it's possible that she could be a real Star Fleet officer from the Borg files that were taken from some previous experience? After all Boothby is in it and we know he was real.

Yes that could be true I can't disagree with you. One question this ep. was in the fifth season 1998-99 the 4th ep. aired that season do you think that they did it on purpuse or did they not have the idea of enterprise that early?

Great Pictures I remember the old Klingon's in the Original Series,now look at them def. an improvement they look more meaner now then what they looked like in TOS.

:lol:

Yes that could be true I can't disagree with you.  One question this ep. was in the fifth season 1998-99 the 4th ep. aired that season do you think that they did it on purpuse or did they not have the idea of enterprise that early?

I just watched the episode for the first time this morning and I do think it's very possible and most likely that Archer is a "real" person at Starfleet, they were supposed to be just a matter of weeks away from going to Earth to infiltrate, so she would half to be someone that would be there I would think. Other wise how could she replace someone that doesn't exist?

Could they have done it on purpose knowing that Archer would be Enterprises Cpt? Interesting idea but I kind of doubt they had Enterprise that developed that long ago. They may have had the concept for a new show in mind but not developed as far as it would be to have characters named yet.

I think it would be more likely that they named Cpt. Archer after her to try to make the timeline more fluid, but even at that it's probably just an accident and no one even realized it lol.

I like the look of the spotted trill on DS9. I am glad they made the change from the look in TNG. It does not bother me that tptb made a change.

Yes that could be true I can't disagree with you. One question this ep. was in the fifth season 1998-99 the 4th ep. aired that season do you think that they did it on purpuse or did they not have the idea of enterprise that early?

I just watched the episode for the first time this morning and I do think it's very possible and most likely that Archer is a "real" person at Starfleet, they were supposed to be just a matter of weeks away from going to Earth to infiltrate, so she would half to be someone that would be there I would think. Other wise how could she replace someone that doesn't exist?

I'd say that she was a real person. S8472 duplicated Boothby, who, as we all know from the TNG episode "The First Duty," is a real person, so it's likely that all the other "people" were duplicates of real people as well.