Sign in to follow this  
SeeingEyeBorg

Klingons vs. the Hirogen

Klingons vs. the Hirogen  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd completely slaughter whom?

• Klingons
    • The Hirogen

Remember 24th-century Klingons vs. the Hirogen in the HIGHLY unlikely event that the two went to all-out war--no external help for either. Just use your imaginations, y'all.

And I'm thinking mostly hand-to-hand on this one, not that I don't mind the sight of birds-of-prey suddenly decloaking and blowing someone up.

I pick the Klingons. After seeing Worf hand the Jem Hidar their butts in hand to hand combat, I don't think the Hirogens would stand a chance.

Klingons would slaughter the Hirogen. The Hirogen are a group of nomadic hunters, rarely congregating in one area, preferring to keep the glory of the kill to themselves. Klingons would move through in an organized group, like a wave of destruction.

Klingons would slaughter the Hirogen. The Hirogen are a group of nomadic hunters, rarely congregating in one area, preferring to keep the glory of the kill to themselves. Klingons would move through in an organized group, like a wave of destruction.

I have to agree. I think the Klingons would take them.

See, I'd say Klingons also; they're actualy warriors instead of hunters. I started this same thread on another site, and they're split down the middle. Most of the arguments posted favor the Hirogen because of the common perception that Hirogen are taller, physically stronger, and have better guns. I thought the two species were roughly the same size and strength.

I voted on the other site and my vote went to the Hirogens there. IMO the Hirogens could defeat the Klingons any day.

Normally, I don't respond to these species vs. species threads. Hypotheticals like these do NOTHING to further mature discussion of the merits of either species. However, I digress from my normal routine and gotta say that you are 100% right about the Hirogen. They truly are hunters that go after species with the capacity to fight back and even kill their hunters, whereas the klingons only talked a good game of hunting and 'engaged' merely mindless targ. You hit the nail on the head with your assertion here Warrior_Princess.Kudos!! :laugh::sweatdrop:

I voted on the other site and my vote went to the Hirogens there. IMO the Hirogens could defeat the Klingons any day.

Normally, I don't respond to these species vs. species threads. Hypotheticals like these do NOTHING to further mature discussion of the merits of either species. However, I digress from my normal routine and gotta say that you are 100% right about the Hirogen. They truly are hunters that go after species with the capacity to fight back and even kill their hunters, whereas the klingons only talked a good game of hunting and 'engaged' merely mindless targ. You hit the nail on the head with your assertion here Warrior_Princess.Kudos!! :) :sweatdrop:

Very well said GOMH... :laugh:

That is why I love you sooo much...you always say what what it is I'm trying to say.

If it was hand-to-hand the Klingons would win. Maybe even if it is a clash between races the cloak would give them an advantage. However, if it was race vs race, fleet vs fleet, I think it would be the Hirogen. They are more cunning than Klingons who simply know frontal assaults without any real strategy.

If it was hand-to-hand the Klingons would win. Maybe even if it is a clash between races the cloak would give them an advantage. However, if it was race vs race, fleet vs fleet, I think it would be the Hirogen. They are more cunning than Klingons who simply know frontal assaults without any real strategy.

but you know the klingons would rather do a suicide run with their ships than let themselves to be defeated