Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

STARGATEFANS.NET is back

We are proud to announce that our sister site STARGATEFANS.NET is back up and running. We are starting from scratch so not alot of posts there yet, but we would like to encourage anyone here that is a Stargate fan to come on over and help us get things rolling.

For those that were not around "back in the day" STARGATEFANS.NET is part of the FANS.NET family conceived by Kevin and is governed by the same rules and Terms of Service as STARTREKFANS.NET.

I hope to see many of you over there.

This is slightly off-topic, but will STARWARSFANS.NET be coming back too? I really miss that site.

This is slightly off-topic, but will STARWARSFANS.NET be coming back too? I really miss that site.

Yes, I have the site set but need to fix the skin for it. It still has it's original database too and members list too. Making the skin is just so time consuming though that I haven't had a lot of time.

I'm having trouble getting validated? Is the system down on stargatefans.net, cause I can't contact the admin over there. It says I do not have permission to use it yet. So I was wonder why is it taking so long to activate... I'm sorry don't mean to post this in the wrong section... I've come back from a long long hiatus...lol

I'm having trouble getting validated? Is the system down on stargatefans.net, cause I can't contact the admin over there. It says I do not have permission to use it yet. So I was wonder why is it taking so long to activate... I'm sorry don't mean to post this in the wrong section... I've come back from a long long hiatus...lol

I let Dill know about this, he's the one thatr takes care of SGF.

I am working on the issue with the validation emails. What username did you register with at SGF? I will go ahead and validate you from my end.

You should be good to go now. I have you validated and set to the correct member group. Let me know if your still having a problem.