Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Mother's Day

Today is (was) Mother's Day, so for everyone here that celebrates holidays and is a mother I say Happy Mother's day.

For our members that do not celebrate holidays and are mothers, every day is and should be Mother's Day but accept my words of appreciation for what you do in being a loving mother. Being a mother is surely the most important career any woman could ever embark upon.

So from Me and STARTREKFANS.NET to all the mothers out there... :)

Let me add my Mother's Day wishes.

We had a great program today at the Library - a special Mother's Day Concert by a local singer, Kristen Lems. An enjoyable time was had by all.

Hope all the mother's of members, and all the member's who are mother's, had a great day!

For our members that do not celebrate holidays and are mothers, every day is and should be Mother's Day but accept my words of appreciation for what you do in being a loving mother. Being a mother is surely the most important career any woman could ever embark upon.

So from Me and STARTREKFANS.NET to all the mothers out there... :)

Thank you Kevin :) :RC:

I'd like to add my thanks, congratulations and appreciation to all of the wonderful mothers out there!..... :)

I've been saying "Happy Mother Day" to my mom starting a week ahead of schedule, including Mother's Day itself. The next thing you know, she's asking me, "How come you haven't wished me a happy Mother's Day?"