Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Penguins vs. Flyers in NHL Eastern Finals

The Pittsburgh Penguins just beat the New York Rangers and will now go on to face the Philadelphia Flyers in an all PA Final to see who will advance to the Stanley Cups Final!

Go Pens!

very Exciting game tonitre with the Pens winning 4-2 and Evgeni Malkin who is only 21 but is leading the playoffs in scoring had a short handed goal, and Crosby also recorded a Goal, Game 2 from Pittsburgh's Mellon Arena is Sunday nigh @ 7:30 and can be seen on VS.

Pens are up 2-0, the home Ice advantage in Pittsburgh is really noticeable, its the loudest arena in the NHL, due to it being constructed for the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, the players cant even hear the whistles its so loud, well game 3 is Sunday in Philly, lets see how the Pens do away from the Igloo

I might have over estimated the Flyers, the Pens might sweep them and I think they will face Detroit in the Stanley Cup Finals!

Penguins all the way.

I think that a Red Wings-Pens Finals will be fun to watch.

Pens didnt get to sweep the Flyers tonite, but well the Redwings didnt sweep the stars either, but there will be a Detroit/Pittsburgh Stanley cup finals, the 2 cities are also in driving distance of each other, I mean look at Suber Bowl XL for the Steelers, it was almost a home game with how many Steelers fans were there, IDK how well Detroit fans travel, but Pittsburgh fans travel well