Sign in to follow this  
Vic

'Star Trek: The Experience' To End?

That would truly be a shame. I spend quite a lot of time and money there whenever I go to Vegas. As for the con, it would probably be moved to California. Before the "Experience", the biggest con of the year was always in Pasadena, Ca.

It'd be kind of stupid to close it when a new Trek movie is getting ready to be released. What happens if the new movie creates a new surge and urge for Trek? I think they should renew the contract

I am very distressed about this..I always enjoy my time at The Experience every year in August..I hope someone else buys it and keeps it open..And I hope the convention stays in Vegas..

Every time I've gone to the Experience its been packed with people and had had long lines. I haven't gone in two years. Could the attendance have dropped THAT much?..... :)

We were there for the Big Anniversary Con a couple years ago and the lines were not that long, the longest line we stood in only stretched back to the Klingon exhibit; about 40/50 feet from the ride entrance. We could not believe our luck at there being such short lines during what we expected to be a peak time.