Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Alien Spotlight

PLATONIANS

plato.jpg

Platonius is inhabited from a race of humanoid that they have visited the Earth in the V century B.c. after their star, Sandara, is blew up in a supernova. Going on Platonius, the explorers have adopted many ideal from Greece ancient earthling. But this population has suffered of an extension of the duration of the life and a consequent diminution of the births because of the introduction in their chain feed of a known substance like kironite. When a federal square has arrived on Platonius in date 5784 has discovered that this substance caused an increase of the psionics abilities with consequent diminution of the fertility. Because the Platonians have shown an uncontrollable desire of dominion on other groups less evolved, the system of Helios has been placed under quarantine to indefinite time.

Info about PLATONIUS

Name of the system: Helios

Position in the system: 4

Number of satellites: 1

Class: M Gravity: 0.97 g

Diameter: 11,800 Km

Equatorial circumference: 37,000 Km

Total surface: 460,000,000 Km²

Percentage emerged lands: 50%

Surface emerged lands: 230,000,000 Km²

Length of the day: 19 hours

Atmosphere: Earthling

Average climate: Earthling

Form of dominant life: Platonian

Referring Episode: Platos Stepchildren

Ah,the big,bad inter-racial kiss episode...

I loved it (I've read that originally Spock was supposed to kiss Uhura,but that William Shatner threw a fit until they allowed Kirk the honor....can't say i blame him)...

Freaky episode,but fun... :tear:

I said this elsewhere, that my sister and I were watching this with my mother, who almost never

watched Star Trek with us. She was surprised by the kiss, and said that TV's were being turned off in the South. My sister and I were more interested in watching Kirk and Spock deal with those snobby Platonians. We understood the importance much later in life.