Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeeingEyeBorg

Which L Word Character Are You?

...but I've been sick and stuck at home watching the whole series (just finished it today!) on insidethel.com.

I'll start:

Which L Word Character are you?

Kate"Kit" Porter

1110052889_ordQuizkit.jpg

The guys' results should be most interesting.

http://images.quizilla.com/E/extraspecialn..._rdQuiztina.jpg

Tina - You're sweet (too sweet for your own good sometimes) but you don't give up easily on the things you want. You want connections and ties to the people you love and you cherish the family atmosphere. Don't give up on yourself; even if people accuse you of being boring (True or False : Right now you are wearing fuzzy wuzzy slippers.) Learn to listen and be careful when you assume things about people you know (like you're partner of 6 years...) but other than that stay the same sweet person you already are.

I've never seen this show so is this good or bad?........ :lol:

http://images.quizilla.com/E/extraspecialn..._rdQuiztina.jpg

Tina - You're sweet (too sweet for your own good sometimes) but you don't give up easily on the things you want. You want connections and ties to the people you love and you cherish the family atmosphere. Don't give up on yourself; even if people accuse you of being boring (True or False : Right now you are wearing fuzzy wuzzy slippers.) Learn to listen and be careful when you assume things about people you know (like you're partner of 6 years...) but other than that stay the same sweet person you already are.

I've never seen this show so is this good or bad?........ :wow:

Depends on what you're into. Every ep has raw naked lesbian sex.

Depends on what you're into. Every ep has raw naked lesbian sex.

Uhhhhh......when and where exactly does this show come on?............... :wow:

1110056433_zAliceTest.jpg

Alice - You're creative and witty (well, you came up with the whole chart thing didn't you?). You're really there for your friends, and you like to be the mastermind behind the scenes. On the down side, you tend to let people walk all over you sometimes...but it's ok, you just need you're friends to help you know when to say "Step off (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)".

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code