Sign in to follow this  
Vic

John Cho Finds 'Star Trek' More Mature Than 'Star Wars&#39

I just hope his comments doesn't cause many SW fans who might have seen ST XI to now boycott it. The SW community's must be livid over this.

I agree, it's possible, but I don't think it will hurt the movie. There are also some Star Wars fans that agree with Cho. I am a Star Wars fan, and even an official member of the Star Wars Hyperspace Fan Club. I can agree that Star Trek is more mature.

However, I haven't watched a single Matt Damon movie after his anti-Bond remarks. So, there will be some that probably won't go

I agree, it's possible, but I don't think it will hurt the movie. There are also some Star Wars fans that agree with Cho. I am a Star Wars fan, and even an official member of the Star Wars Hyperspace Fan Club. I can agree that Star Trek is more mature.

However, I haven't watched a single Matt Damon movie after his anti-Bond remarks. So, there will be some that probably won't go

MATT DAMON?? He's in it?

MATT DAMON?? He's in it?

He is not. The Kryptonian is refering to Matt Damon's remarks that Bourne was more mature than Bond (or something to that effect) and subsequently he hasn't watched any of Damon's movies.