Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Wonder Woman - Best Actress for the Part

Who would be the best Wonder Woman?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the best Wonder Woman?

• Sandra Bullock
    • Jennifer Lopez
    • Catherine Zeta Jones
    • Carmen Diaz
    • Sarah Michelle Gellar
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Julia Roberts
    • Natalie Portman

I read in the paper they were thinking of making a movie. Basically the producers didn't want Bullock because she was too old and mentioned Lopez and Zeta-Jones. They said Geller wasn't a real "movie opener" but was under consideration. I tried to add a couple of more names to the list. I like Sandra Bullock and I think she'd do a good job. If they want younger then I know Geller has the energy to do that type of role. I think Portman could do it as well. The others just wouldn't work for me.

I personally like Jody Foster but she may be too old and I doubt she'd do it anyway.

It was a toss-up between Geller and Portman for me but I went with Portman.

Any other suggestions.

Of these options the only one I can picture as Wonder Woman is Catherine Zeta Jones, that's only based on the costume and stature of Wonder Woman in the '70's TV show.

Jodie Foster would be (in my opinion) by far too old for that role. TPTB in this arena would want a young "sex symbol" and I don't think Jodie Foster would draw the big crowds some of the others would.

Marina Sirtis!Wonder Woman basically takes her origins from Greek mythology.If I am not mistaken,Marina Sirtis has at least some Greek heritage,and she looks like the comic book Wonder Woman.She'd be great for the part!I didn't vote for any of the women on the list.Though,if I had to select one of the women listed i would pick Catherine Zeta-Jones. :laugh:

I picked sandra but out of the list I really can't see any of them.

I'm with you. I picture some one like Terry Farrel (dax) to play Wonder woman not some big name. Or maybe some one like Jennifer Connely.

I voted for Catherine Zeta Jones..She seems like the best one out of that list to play Wonder Woman..

I was hoping to see more suggestions. Catherine Zeta Jones would look good in the costume - she is a beautiful woman. But she doesn't strike me as the warrior type. Wonder Woman needs to convince us she can be rugged.

I was hoping to see more suggestions.  Catherine Zeta Jones would look good in the costume - she is a beautiful woman.  But she doesn't strike me as the warrior type.  Wonder Woman needs to convince us she can be rugged.

Warrior-type...hmmm how about Lucy Lawless - Xena Warrior Princess.

It's amazing what a difference 5 years can make. Sandra Bullock is 5 years older than Catherine Zeta-Jones but she's too old. That is such a sad statement. However it should be noted that Lynda Carter was 24 when she played Wonder Woman so maybe Catherine Zeta-Jones is too old too.