Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Finally

Neither do I, but if I watch it broadcast first, then download, the silly copy right people can't complain, becuase it's the same as recording, just different method. Besides, I like watching it when the rest of America is watching it for the "first time". :borg2:

Yeah, I just like being first lol Actually I got in the rythem of downloading bcause of work and ould never remember to turn it on at 8pm once I started my LOA from work.

Besides, the copy I watched was "taped" from from TV too. So there's really no difference other then timing and the fact that someone else did the "taping". Kind of like if you tape the show then loan it to a friend.

I have to sweep out stables tomorrow.... :borg2:

that,and other things...hopefully I'll be done by the time the show comes on...

if not I'll log-in and see what everybody has to say ;)

September 10th!

The day has finally arrived!

The VCR timer is primed and ready!

Can't wait to get home from work and watch the tape!

OK--Let's see a show of hands. Who has their VCR timers set or are planning to tape as they watch?

THE MISSION CONTINUES !!!

WOO-HOO !!!

I'll be taping it tonight as I watch it..Then I'll re-watch right after it's over.. :borg2: ..I always do that..Can't wait until tonight..

I was going to re-watch it lastnight ater I watched it the first time but by the time I got to the point I could start it again I was so tired. I had basically been awake for 2 days with only about 1 and a half hours sleep. I'll watch it again this afternoon and again tonight when it comes on TV.

The day has finally come, I've avoided every spoiler so I can be totally suprised on what's coming up. Which is really hard to do...had to stop my self from clicking anything marked spoiler. I think it was easier quitting caffeine than avoid clicking one of those things.

The day has finally come, I've avoided every spoiler so I can be totally suprised on what's coming up.  Which is really hard to do...had to stop my self from clicking anything marked spoiler.  I think it was easier quitting caffeine than avoid clicking one of those things.

LOL Well if you click any of the ones I put up after watching I didn't really give anything away. More my impressions then anything else.