Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Fav Eps

What are everyones fav eps?

I like Attached, The Big Goodbye and Allegiance all of which I fell off the couch I was laughing so hard either that or had a hard time breathing.. lol

all hail Bev!! :bow:

lol! 'I'm Gloria, from C l e e e v e l a n d.... rofl2.gif

Did you notice the big mistake in Clue's with the Gloria from Cleeeeevland stuff? Gloria says she was late because she had trouble getting on the dress and the stockings. She lifts her dress up but the legs that they show in close-up are white. :bow:

Guest Ktrek

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

I think my favorite episodes are:

1. Yesterday's Enterprise - This is great Trek with an alternate universe because of what seems to be a minor battle in history led to a conflict and the near destruction of Starfleet. The return of Denise Crosby as Tasha Yar was also a neat touch.

2. Best of Both Worlds parts 1 & 2 - Great story and great enemy! Was very clever plot device at the time. I'm sure that we are all glad the Patrick Stewart worked out his differences with Paramount to be able to continue the role of Jean Luc Picard for the next 4 years! Best cliffhanger ever IMHO.

3. The Inner Light - The premise of experiencing a whole lifetime in a matter of minutes is/was fantastic! It was a very moving and touching show. Even though I'm of the male gender I think I cried at the end the first time I saw that show. So I'm a sensitive person...what can I say! :bow: It also had elements that would affect Picard so deeply that there would be hints back to this episode with the flute he had learned to play.

4. Darmok - This is a fascinating study about communication and how we need to learn to communcate with one another in order to work together towards the common Good.

I have more but these are my very favs! :)

Ktrek

Right now it's Offspring (I also love times arrow, brothers, face of the enemy, hise and Q, Deja Q...and I honestly can't choose - TNG is amazing enough, and then Data on top of all that - too much! too much!)

Ktrek, You picked some great ones and i too think that the inner light was profoundly moving. Since Picard never married or had kids,it would have been so intensly jarring to now remember a life where he had both and was so well loved.

don't believe for a moment that a REAL man would pick on you for being moved by that. REAL men love their kids and tell them so. REAL men love their families more then their cars.

and Darmok, this guy gave his life for peace and understanding! That is a hero! Again a very powerful show!

I loved Darmok - it's one of those that REALLY make you think. At first I hated it because I thought it was annoying. But I saw it two more times, and I "got it", I guess, and now I think it's right up there with times arrow...I just thought I should stop before I listed every episode in the series!

Wasn't Paul Winfield spectacular in Darmok. Can you imagine being given the script and having to learn that dialogue!!!

I love both The Inner Light and Darmok too. That melody on the resikan flute is so hauntingly beautiful!!

Yes it was Paul Winfield...

I have a hard time choosing favorites.. Geez.. I'm going to say my top five MIGHT be:

The Best of Both Worlds

The Inner Light

Frame of Mind

Unification

Who Watches the Watchers

Of course these are subject to change on a daily basis...

It really is too hard to pick a favorite, it would probably be easier to list the least favorites lol

My thoughts exactly!! :bow:

Well. The Inner Light was sweet. Very nice. Yesterday's Enterprise was great as I am a big fan of different looking ships: I love the design of ships and bridges and this gave us a glimpse of a new enterprise and her design. A very visual episode. Ship in a Bottle was one of my first favourites. Best of Both Worlds I have watched too much but will grow to like it again. Oh, and RELICS! Loved it too. :bow:

This is hard...I could list like my top thirty favorite episodes, but it would probably be really boring for you to read and me to type...so I guess I can narrow it down to my top five:

All Good things

The Inner Light

The Offspring

Times Arrow (Both 1 + 2)

Ship in a bottle

The Best Of Both Worlds ( Both 1 + 2)

Cause and Effect

Parallels

Attached

Tapestry

......okay sorry, make that my top 10

_no_ 11, sorry, I forgot a fistful of Datas

okay I have to stop now, cause everytime I think I'm done i remember another one

There are just too many good ones! :wow:

It really is too hard to pick a favorite, it would probably be easier to list the least favorites lol

I agree with that

TNG is my personal favorite series because of the stories and it just has so many good ones. A very large majority of TNG's episodes are good and then of course there are the ones that just stand out.

I agree with the ones that were mentioned. The one episode that I want to comment about is “Darmok”. I think more people should see how really good that one is and probably people take for granted that episode, but as has been stated here it’s a great episode . . . one of those that "stand out"

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

This is a tough question because there are so many but I'll try to narrow it down a bit. For the most part it would be the episodes that dealt with really original and scientific things.

--Encounter at Farpoint--Good story and it was fun to see them all for the first time.

--The Measure of a Man--It was fascinating to me how they were going to prove that an android is sentient.

--Clues--It was a good mystery. And Data lying to them about what had happened only to find out that he was ordered to do so was an excellent ending to the story.

--A Matter of Time--I picked this one because it was a very interesting story especially when we find out that the time traveler is from the past not the future and because of Data's line "I assume your hand print will open this door whether you are conscious or not."

--Cause and Effect--Excellent story. What else can I say.

--Frame of Mind--Because it had me fooled. I couldn't figure out what was real and what was in Riker's mind.

I gave a little narrative with each because I like to see what you guys like but I also like to know why.

"You're awfully young to be so driven."  "Yes, I am.  I had to be.  I had to be the best because only the best get to be here."—La Forge and Sonya Gomez—“Q Who”

Their are WAy to meny to list .... TNG is like the BEST Star Trek Ever... and i Thank RoddenBerry for it hehe cuz with out TNG Night bird wouldn't have been mentioned and i wouldn't be going out with a Trombone playing star trek luvin guy that i am with hehe.. awww *hehe thats my luv story :wow: *