Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Ent's "Exile"

Ent's "Exile"

The Enterprise crew could be on their way to finally tracking down the Xindi when a mysterious stranger offers his help in episode six.

Currently entitled "Exile", the upcoming instalment revolves around an alien telepath known as Tarquin, StarTrek.com reported. According to the official plot synopsis, Tarquin "makes contact with Hoshi and offers to help Enterprise find the Xindi...for a price".

Maury Sterling will play Tarquin, the alien who has a Beauty and the Beast-style relationship with Hoshi Sato, according to actress Linda Park (story). His credits include the films Hart's War and Behind Enemy Lines as well as guest appearances on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Angel and Crossing Jordan.

The episode was penned by Enterprise co-producer Phyllis Strong, who has been part of the Trek writing staff since Voyager's seventh season. During that time Strong has written numerous episodes with fellow scribe Mike Sussman, including Voyager's "Author, Author" and Enterprise's "Regeneration" and "Strange New World".

Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres), a former Voyager cast member and now a regular fixture behind the camera on Enterprise, directed "Exile". Her previous credits include "Bounty" and "Dead Stop".

--TrekToday http://www.trektoday.com/news/300803_01.shtml

'Beauty And The Beast' Story Coming For Hoshi

Linda Park recently revealed Hoshi Sato will have an unusual relationship with an alien in a third-season Enterprise episode.

Park told fans at her official message board the upcoming instalment is a "Beauty and the Beast [story] with me and a guest alien".

Enterprise's season three has been full of challenges for the actress, who dons alien make-up for the first time in the third episode, "Extinction". The instalment, in which Reed, Hoshi and Archer mutate into an alien lifeform, had Park sympathising with her co-star John Billingsley, who takes the prosthetic plunge daily to bring life to Doctor Phlox.

"I finished playing a primitive, sort of superstrength alien lizard where I had full rubber head and contacts (I bow down to John after this experience)," Park wrote. "Despite the pain I think that it is going to be a great episode."

Park said season three has "some interesting shows" and she's just as eager to see them on the television screen as the fans. "I myself am excited to see how the season will premiere," she wrote.

--TrekToday http://www.trektoday.com/news/290803_01.shtml

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

Sign in to follow this