Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Lips - Seven or T'Pol

Who has the best lip job?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best lip job?

• Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol

I know what you mean.Jolene's lips just don't look right.Otherwise she is a very handsome woman,but her lips....too simian.What's Darwin's Theory of Vulcan Evolution?T'Pol may well be that world's missing link!Now,Jeri Ryan...wow.

therabidirishman, you think T'Pol is "handsome". I think she is a bit more than that... at least in her human form. Long blonde hair suits her much better. But like above, I refuse to comment on the lip thing.

T'Pol is pretty, but I don't think she's the prettiest female on the show. I'd say Hoshi is, and between T'Pol and Seven going on looks I'd say Seven.

What makes you think that either of these women had lip injections? As mjham said some people do come by them naturally. To be honest it rather surprises me that you would do a poll like this UH. You seem like such a defender of women's rights and a proponent of women's equality and yet this poll in a way belittles women. Why is a beautiful woman always accused of being surgically enhanced? Certainly some have but why is that the first assumption?

Well Said Takara.

I Have Some Older Pics Of Jeri-Ryan...Some From A Padgent Of Some kind, Others From Scenes Of "Charles In Charge" I Think, lol

She Was Quite Beautiful Back Then Too :laugh:

This is a little off topic but responding to Takara's post.

This poll does not belittle women. Freedom does not mean you can do whatever you want with no consequences. If a woman chooses to be a sex-object then she has to accept the consequences of her actions. One of those actions is a critique of the image she puts forth. I was not the one who nick named T'Pol "Fish Lips" - that was from another thread. Her other "enhancements" have been previously discussed on this board. When one has one surgical enhancement it isn't a leap to assume she has another - especially when they look so unnatural.

But you are correct some people do come by attractive features naturally and Jeri Ryan's features do look natural (at least her lips) so I don't know.

You're right - I do want to see women have equality. I want them to have equal access to jobs, responsibilities, pay and respect. As I mentioned in a prior thread there are little girls whose futures I am very concerned with. Women like Blalock who perpetuate the stereotype of women as sex-objects are not making the world a better place for these and other little girls.

I would never call Blalock beautiful. She obviously has a body that inspires men to thoughts of sex but I wouldn't call her beautiful. Beautiful is something far more profound and I seldom suspect beautiful women of being surgically enhanced.

There is certainly nothing wrong with being attractive. You can be attractive and even sexy without being a sex-object. For years women fought to be taken seriously, to be given equal opportunities to participate in society. To not be a "sex object."

Now a lot of clever talking sophists try to paint women who expose or display their bodies as representative of that verify freedom. It is a sham. Its's a lie. They're merely turning back the clock on women's achievements to pad their own bank accounts. They're doing it at the expense of all the little girls that want to grow up and get jobs that don't require them to dress like harlots or pose semi-naked to get the job.

In fact, I would like to hear from all of the guys that enjoy panting and drooling over these actresses, in a few years after they have daughters, and see if their perspective changes.

I agree we are getting a little off topic here too but I'll give a little leeway here before splitting the topic to a new thread.

I agree with many of the things you have said. The way I feel that it belittles women is that in many ways it is not her choice. The industry makes women's looks more important than talent and for a woman to work in her chosen field she either has to comply or not get the "good" roles or find a new profession. I wish that women in the entertainment industry weren't judged that way but until women stop slamming other women instead of slamming the Hollywood power brokers we won't get anywhere in changing things.

What makes you think that either of these women had lip injections?  As mjham said some people do come by them naturally.  To be honest it rather surprises me that you would do a poll like this UH.  You seem like such a defender of women's rights and a proponent of women's equality and yet this poll in a way belittles women.  Why is a beautiful woman always accused of being surgically enhanced? Certainly some have but why is that the first assumption?

Oh no,a "libber".I respect your opinions,truly...but this poll is just a bit of fun.Don't blow it out of proporsion.I'm sure Unicorn hunter meant no disrespect by it.Actually,since this seems to be a male dominated discussion,you may be lucky these women's lips are all that's beinf debated...right men? :laugh: Family board,or no,we men can be fairly disgusting when we start talking about pretty women.Bwahahahah....i love being a man! :laugh:

Seven of Nine has lips? ^_^

Personally I've never noticed her from the neck up..... ^_^

:hug: :lol:

Edited by admiralpeewee