Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rond85705

Hi1 I'm new here & have a GREAT group to tell you

Greetings, my new friends! I'd like to tell you about a new group some of us have put together. "ANNOUNCING THE ALPHA QUADRANT ALLIANCE (AQA)!"

The Alpha Quadrant Alliance is a NEW Star Trek & Science Fiction fan clun devoted to having fun, meeting new people and expanding our creative horizons! We have Live (offline), Virtual (online) & SIM/RPG Chapters as well as combinations of those chapter types. So no matter where your interests lie, you can be a part of whatever aspect of the club you wish. Our main focus is unity & cooperation among ALL Star Trek and other Science Fiction based clubs and to break down some of the walls that divuide us. Our official launch date was May 10th, 2003 - But we still have many openings in both local chapters & the main organization. So if you want to get in on the beginning of a new fan club which will innovate & re-invent the Star Trek/Science Fiction Fan Club model for the 21st century, now is a GREAT time to get on board! We already have several chapters around the world including: Melbourne & Sidney, Australia; Sioux City, Iowa; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Tucson, Arizona; Cincinnati, Ohio; & Winston-Salem, North Carolina to name a just a few. There may already be one near you or we will help you start one of your own with: A fREE Email address, FREE webspace, flyers, brochures, web design, etc. Come check us out at: http://www.alphaweb.us or Email us at: information@alphaweb.us. You won't be sorry. It's fun & FREE! :dude: