Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Don't Sit On That Toilet!

Don't Sit on That Toilet!

AP

Posted: 2008-02-26 16:17:39

AUBURN, Wash. (AP) - An employee of an Auburn nursing home called firefighters for help on Tuesday because the toilets were exploding with steam. The fire department said there was a boiler malfunction at Regency Auburn Rehabilitation Center that caused a minor explosion.

The blast set off the sprinkler system and flooded the floors of the three-story building.

The Valley Regional Fire Authority said no one was hurt, but water damaged electrical systems and the kitchen. So, 72 occupants had to be temporarily moved to five other rehabilitation facilities using ambulances, buses and vans.

The home was formerly known as the Life Care Center of Auburn.

Imagine being in the middle of a # 2 when THAT happened!!!.... :wow:

Don't Sit on That Toilet!

AP

Posted: 2008-02-26 16:17:39

AUBURN, Wash. (AP) - An employee of an Auburn nursing home called firefighters for help on Tuesday because the toilets were exploding with steam. The fire department said there was a boiler malfunction at Regency Auburn Rehabilitation Center that caused a minor explosion.

The blast set off the sprinkler system and flooded the floors of the three-story building.

The Valley Regional Fire Authority said no one was hurt, but water damaged electrical systems and the kitchen. So, 72 occupants had to be temporarily moved to five other rehabilitation facilities using ambulances, buses and vans.

The home was formerly known as the Life Care Center of Auburn.

Imagine being in the middle of a # 2 when THAT happened!!!.... :wow:

That would be one heck of a colonic!!!

I poop too much

ummm WTF. its the strokes people.....yeah I will blame that and they will have to beleave me

Did I just type that?

D'oh!

That would really suck to have been using the facilities there. Imagine an employee trying to put that one down for a workers comp claim. How exactly would you explain that so that it did not sound like a prank or false claim?