1. 1. First choice:

• LordOfTheBorg
    • WishFireOmega
    • MrPsychic
  2. 2. Second choice:

• LordOfTheBorg
    • WishFireOmega
    • MrPsychic

The membership will elect two unofficial Trivia Leaders, (having two Leaders should ensure some game play on a fairly regular basis) whose powers will be limited to matters of Trivia pertaining to creating and posting questions, tracking promotions and notifying Jack or Alterego with promotions so that rank changes may be set as needed.

The two Trivia Leaders (TL) will work out their own schedule pertaining to the frequency and amount of questions posted in each Trivia game cycle.

TL must supply Jack with all the information necessary for the purpose of updating the scores/ranks list as he has time to.

Elected Trivia Leaders are voluntary and may quit at any time by giving notice at which time new elections would be held if the membership still wants to play. TL may be fired and/or disciplined for abusing honorary position in any way.

We begin by electing two of the first three volunteers (person not elected will remain a candidate for inclusion in any future election) into the honorary positions.

Our first volunteers are, (in order of their volunteering) LordofTheBorg, WishFireOmega and MrPsychic. At the end of the election period, 1 week from today, at the same time as this poll is posted (10:00 am Pacific time) the two with the most votes will become the New Honorary TL. In case of ties, tiebreaker polls will be held.

I'll soon send a Mass PM announcing the Return of Trivia that, hopefully, participation will be maximized.

Whoo Hoo! :clap:

Thanks for leting us have a say, AE.

Will there be speeches and free beer? :)

If elected, I vow to be a good trivia leader and try not to be corrupted by what limited power I have :clap:

Then whats that t-shirt you have on that says "Trivia Points For Sale. PM Me For Price List"?..... :)

If elected, I vow to be a good trivia leader and try not to be corrupted by what limited power I have :clap:

Then whats that t-shirt you have on that says "Trivia Points For Sale. PM Me For Price List"?..... :)

That's why I said I would TRY and didn't promise anything :)

Well, if I get elected, I'll work with whoever else gets elected to mix things up and keep trivia interesting.

And since I'm in the choices, I will not be voting.

I'm still waiting for the free camgaign beer ... :yahoo:

The return of trivia is Excellent! :P

PLEASE VOTE FOR TRIVIA VOLUNTERS! I voted early, ... and the site won't let me vote often (a Chicago tradition :( )

Whoo Hoo! :P

Thanks for leting us have a say, AE.

Will there be speeches and free beer? :clap:

FREE BEER!!!! :( :yahoo:

Not legally old enough to drink but who cares. Great idea to have two people to run.