Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

'Star Trek XI' May Release Early

Christmas 2008 may come a bit early for Star Trek fans with a possible earlier release of the movie.

As reported at The Trek Movie Report, the delay of Angels & Demons has created a possible opening for Star Trek XI. There is discussion at Paramount regarding moving Star Trek XI up to December 19th or another date before Christmas, when it was due to be released.

It is not uncommon to have movies open earlier than expected. Several high-profile movies, including Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End and Transformers have done just that recently.

In other Star Trek XI as reported at TV Guide, Jennifer Morrison, who will be portraying Winona Kirk (James T. Kirk's mother), was another with praise for J.J. Abrams. "When I got the call to even come in and meet on it," she said, "I thought, 'Oh gosh, this is never going to work. I don't know anything about this. But J.J. Abrams has got a really cool vision for it and I fit into that. It was lucky for me."

http://www.trektoday.com/news/140108_03.shtml

That would be awesome. I hope it does. Just not to early, I don't want to have to go see that late at night and then go to school the next morning.