Sign in to follow this  
Dabo Queen

Morn: The Poll To End All Polls

The Poll Of Morn-ness  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the character of Morn?

• I loved Morn!
    • I hated Morn!
    • Eh...whatever.
    • Who the heck is Morn?
  2. 2. Do you think Jadzia slept with Morn after her bachlorette party ("You Are Cordially Invited")?

• Of course...she always had a thing for him...and he was there the next morning!
    • No chance...Jadzia loved Worf!
    • I don't want to know!
    • ...who IS Morn?
  3. 3. Do you think Morn was the MacGuyver of DS-9?

• Absolutely...he got messages to the Federation in a birthday ribbon!
    • No way...there were WAY sneakier characters than Morn!
    • I STILL don't know who Morn is!
  4. 4. Was Morn an alcoholic?

• Um, YES! He was ALWAYS at the bar!!!
    • Nah...man's gotta relax every now and then.
    • ...wait...that guy who's always in Quark's is Morn?

My poll is dedicated to Morn, my DS-9 sunshine. :laugh:

I'd like to know what you think of him, so get out there and vote!

Edited by Dabo Queen

Who is Morn?

The alien barfly at Quarks place on DS9. He kinda was the star trek equivalent of 'Norm' from the U.S. tv show 'Cheers'.

I didn't dislike the character. He kinda was cool, just not my fave. He most definitely had his way with Dabo girls....and Jadzia Dax. He must've been an alcoholic. Why else was he always bellied up to the bar? :laugh: Still, he was a hero for getting messages across the battle lines so that Sisko and the Federation could beat the Dominion. :clap:

i found it cool that Morn hid all that latinum in his second stomach. :laugh:

That's why Morn is a genius...Odo's always busy busting on Quark's scams and he never notices all the sneakiness Morn gets away with.

*Mwahahahahahahaha......*

Not to mention Morn's former girlfriend/partner in crime from that epi is ridiculously hot! Morn only hits the high end chicks (yet another reason I think he tapped Jadzia).

i found it cool that Morn hid all that latinum in his second stomach. :laugh:

That's why Morn is a genius...Odo's always busy busting on Quark's scams and he never notices all the sneakiness Morn gets away with.

*Mwahahahahahahaha......*

Not to mention Morn's former girlfriend/partner in crime from that epi is ridiculously hot! Morn only hits the high end chicks (yet another reason I think he tapped Jadzia).

Imo, that red-headed alien chick was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Jadzia. OMG! did you see her legs?

Imo, that red-headed alien chick was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Jadzia. OMG! did you see her legs?

Yes, I saw them.

I think Quark did, too. :laugh:

DS9? I've only watched one episode of DS9, with the Ferengi. Forgot the episode.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Morn was one of those characters that was kind of just there. In the begining he was just a background character. It wasn't until later that really got into his background.

Morn was a great character, he could talk anyone's ear off!

As for him and Jadzia, no. Jadzia was too busy with the fire dancer (I forget his name).

The MacGuyver of DS9? I don't know about that, though there was a lot more to him than we saw. After all he was the master mind of the Mothers Day Bank Robbery of the Leseppian Bank where 1,000 bricks of GPL were stolen.

An alcoholic? No, not with 4 stomachs. He could drink everyone under the table 4 times over and never feel a thing.

Morn was one of the best characters ever. I loved that guy. Let me tell you, if ever I found myself on DS9, Morn would be one of the first people I looked for. The stories he could tell. <_< And you know Jadzie and Morn were on seriously friendly terms. Morn had to have hit that a time or two. Hell, I would've.