tremors the movies of tremors the series? but i like both. well i havent really seen tremors III but I & II were good, and the series is humerous.

I enjoyed Tremors (the 1st movie). The second movie was silly but enjoyable. The third one was just ok. As for the series, I record all the episodes I can't actually be in front of the TV to watch. I never miss a show. I think it's a funnier way of viewing the hell the people in Perfection live through on a daily basis and the fact that the writers keep coming up with new mutations (thanks in part to the Mixmaster) keeps the shows worth watching. I look forward to the next season. :spock:

Stardate:213652.4

I have seen all the movies and loved them.But i havent seen the series yet although i have been meaning to

Seen all the movies, thought they were great. Catch the series on and off, but from what I've already seen it still has that great humor that the movies had. I hope to catch more of it whenever possible.

I enjoyed Tremors (the 1st movie). The second movie was silly but enjoyable. The third one was just ok. As for the series, I record all the episodes I can't actually be in front of the TV to watch. I never miss a show. I think it's a funnier way of viewing the hell the people in Perfection live through on a daily basis and the fact that the writers keep coming up with new mutations (thanks in part to the Mixmaster) keeps the shows worth watching. I look forward to the next season. :bow:

From what I've heard on SCIFI.com they canceled the TREMORS The Series, which made me mad because I just began to watch it and saw that they had cancelled it. :assimilated::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: