Sign in to follow this  
sk8er_gurl88

I gots a qoetion for u all?

Scott Bakula is coming here!?? To StarTrekFans.net...!!!..Man wouldn't that be cool if we could get Trek actors into the CHAT room...

:laugh:

I think she meant the official chat with Scott Bakula at Startrek.com (or did I miss anything? :spock: )...

Mrs. Captain Picard

No, Scott Bakula is not goint to be showing up for a chat. No other stars are either. Believe me, if this were the case we would have plastered it all over the front page and everyone would have gotten an e-mail lol

I went to a chat at the official site once. But whenever I or any of the others who were actually there typed anything, it seemed only we (not the actor) could see it. I think they use pre-asked questions (sent in by e-mail). But you can log on to the chat and just watch him answer the questions. Anyway, that's how it worked when I was there.

What's so confusing??? You go to the Star Trek Offical chat site at the right time on the right day for Scott... Then you sign in and type your message and if you're lucky and not obcene they might actually have Scott reply to it... Seems simple enough to me.

sounds ok, but wouldnt that be great of we could get one or more of the star trek actors to come to a chat on our GREAT SITE? seeing how its coming up as a top fan sight, maybe someday we can solicate bakula and some of the others to come chat with us. actually who's to say that one or more of our members arent an actor from said shows? food for thought. :spock:

Edited by cptwright

Stardate:213652.2

Good Point.Although I doubt it would happen but yah never know.I mean for all we know we could have a member on here posing as a "normal"person and could actually be a celebrity.We dont know who everybody really is.Well we know who some people are but thats just a few.Anyways its a possibility.It would be cool though

Uuuuhmmmm strange thought... :frusty:

There is an actor among us... :frusty:

Great idea, of course it is possible... :assimilated:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I know a couple of actors that have been on Star Trek as different characters, I could always e-mail them and see if they would like to stop by. One of the guys is Norman Large who played Proconsul Neral in the TNG episode "Unifacation parts I and II" and I also know Larry Pressman who played Legate Ghemor on the DS9 episodes "Second Skin" and "Ties of Blood and Water"

I know a couple of actors that have been on Star Trek as different characters, I could always e-mail them and see if they would like to stop by. One of the guys is Norman Large who played Proconsul Neral in the TNG episode "Unifacation parts I and II" and I also know Larry Pressman who played Legate Ghemor on the DS9 episodes "Second Skin" and "Ties of Blood and Water"

I think that would be great to get them to stop by!

It would be wonderful if we could have Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer or Dominic Keeting join us on the board or favor us with a chat!