Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Nude Couple Grapple Over Dog Near Shower

AP

Posted: 2007-12-31 16:50:31

BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) - A 25-year-old woman was arrested for investigation of second-degree assault for getting into an argument with her boyfriend over whether his dog should be in the bathroom while the couple were taking a shower together.

A police report said the man, 26, wanted his dog to join them in the bathroom, but the woman objected on Thursday night.

The woman told her boyfriend that if the dog doesn't stay out, she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. He replied that maybe his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more, and called her a name.

The police report said the woman punched him in the face several times and the man dislocated his shoulder after the naked couple grappled. He told police his girlfriend threw a picture frame, which broke and cut him.

The woman was taken to the Kitsap County Jail in Port Orchard. Bail has been set at $50,000.

1) This guy has a naked girl in his shower and he wants the dog to join them.........kinky!

2) Apparently, we don't have to ask who fights like a girl in THIS relationship!..... :yahoo:

Sometimes just making the headlines is worse than any subsequent legal consequences. The woman may face charges but everyone in town knows this guy got beat up by a girl for wanting his dog to watch them shower. He's going to need a heck of a pickup line.

AP

BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) - A 25-year-old woman was arrested for investigation of second-degree assault for getting into an argument with her boyfriend over whether his dog should be in the bathroom while the couple were taking a shower together.

A police report said the man, 26, wanted his dog to join them in the bathroom, but the woman objected on Thursday night.

The woman told her boyfriend that if the dog doesn't stay out, she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. He replied that maybe his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more, and called her a name.

The police report said the woman punched him in the face several times and the man dislocated his shoulder after the naked couple grappled. He told police his girlfriend threw a picture frame, which broke and cut him.

The woman was taken to the Kitsap County Jail in Port Orchard. Bail has been set at $50,000.

1) This guy has a naked girl in his shower and he wants the dog to join them.........kinky!

2) Apparently, we don't have to ask who fights like a girl in THIS relationship!..... :yahoo:

Um... seeing that Bremerton is just less then a mile away I only have to say one thing... There are worse stories then this....

Sometimes just making the headlines is worse than any subsequent legal consequences. The woman may face charges but everyone in town knows this guy got beat up by a girl for wanting his dog to watch them shower. He's going to need a heck of a pickup line.

His next personal ad?

SWM seeks SF who enjoys dogs, showering together, and protecting me from my last girlfriend. :yahoo:

AP

Um... seeing that Bremerton is just less then a mile away I only have to say one thing... There are worse stories then this....

Translation = It was me!!!

:dude: :P

Edited by NutcrackerOmega

Translation = It was me!!!

:yahoo::dude:

For that to be true I would have to do a few things that I haven't done yet... A lot of things... It's more likely some people I haven't seen before in my county... which is highly likely.